The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 12:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joew.
Sorry for the delayed response. I was on the lake all day Wed. (ON A BOAT). and In the gulf all day Thurs. (ON A BOAT). When is the last time one of you clowns did either on yalls junk? Lefty no response needed from you since I had to put that turtle powered sled in the storage for you on Wed. after it sat in the lake for 2 weeks( what blister?).

Thanks for the ball bustin while I was gone..... Just to set a couple of things straight,

The water colors/ field office was purchased for 20k I ran it for a yr put 150 hrs on it and sold it for 25,500.00. I had more hours on that boat then all of yalls broke chit put together.

Lefty, you have a cool boat but when something else breaks you will half azz it like you always do and you will be spending this summer like last summer... Cruising out to the island on one motor turning it off every three minutes so it doesn't blow up, parkin at the Island and saying this my fountain that I pull w/ my hummer...

Tbone, I can't believe you would complain about me not helping you..... Without me you would never see tickfaw...

Baldwick homes, I don't need any lip from you. The trojan is smaller, slower, has less wake, broke azz genset, and never leaves the dock.

Wstultz, I don't have much to say about you since I have never seen your boat on the lake in my decade of boating.....

Big andy, I don't remeber if you talked chit so I will come back to you.

Jeff.000001, You have pink on your boat, who is gay????

By u boy, I don't remember what you said but there was a zing.... So for that, you have a small boat that is broke. Atleast everyone else's chit looks good on a trailer...

If I missed anyone I will come back to you as get time between working and BOATING......

I think everyone needs to realize your boats are made to be in the water. Not give you a reason to talk to other broke boat havin clowns. Why is it out of all of you clowns there is like three boats that actualy work???

What the hell !!! Who pulled your string today ?? While you phuckers were chit talkin today I enjoyed a nice friday on the "dirty connection". and a midnight cruise
Old 04-21-2007, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
What the hell !!! Who pulled your string today ?? While you phuckers were chit talkin today I enjoyed a nice friday on the "dirty connection". and a midnight cruise
midnight cruz must not have been too long
Old 04-21-2007, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Club 105 will be alive and kickin tonight
Old 04-21-2007, 10:09 AM
Registered

Good Morning Fools ! Nice fog we're having this morning, I couldn't see the lake off my balcony. For all us that are in sales....sell something today! For all you that are off and get to enjoy the weekend.....FU(K OFF!!!!!. I know I've been to club 105, but either I've been to drunk to remember or I've forgot where the hell it is!
Old 04-21-2007, 10:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
midnight cruz must not have been too long
Well it felt like midnight
Old 04-21-2007, 10:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
For the money I like that boat, it looks sharp!
Old 04-21-2007, 10:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by txlefty
Good Morning Fools ! Nice fog we're having this morning, I couldn't see the lake off my balcony. For all us that are in sales....sell something today! For all you that are off and get to enjoy the weekend.....FU(K OFF!!!!!. I know I've been to club 105, but either I've been to drunk to remember or I've forgot where the hell it is!
wait by your mail box for the invitation
Old 04-21-2007, 10:21 AM
Registered

For the money I like that boat, it looks sharp!
if i had the extra i would pick it up and drop my engine in it

but i think it would be a good boat for spk1.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Registered

Its just not fair i came in this morning and noticed my bosses donzi is gone.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:47 AM
Registered

I know I've been to club 105, but either I've been to drunk to remember or I've forgot where the hell it is!
Its the same spot were Joe has to put your boat in your stall for you.....

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.