The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 09:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
you make no sense.must be all the paint fumes coming off your 587Hp blower motor
You know what is sad is that My 27' boat with a 450HP motor was outrunning your 22' boat with a 550HP motor before I ever started building a bigger engine for it.

You are pathetic.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:46 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I'd rather post it than own it
Good thing you no look in the rearview mirror when you are towing it.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Since no one ever told you I guess I will.. E means EMPTY
thanks for the heads up
Old 07-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
You know what is sad is that My 27' boat with a 450HP motor was outrunning your 22' boat with a 550HP motor before I ever started building a bigger engine for it.

You are pathetic.
I would have spanked your azz if it was not so rough.
What is really sad is that you are letting a non stepped V bottom walk your puzzy down like a biatch

I guess it's true Fountain is a CAT KILLER

Last edited by BY U BOY; 07-22-2008 at 09:55 PM.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:55 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I would have spanked your azz if it was not so rough.
What is really sad is that you are letting a non stepped V bottom walk your puzzy down like a biatch
You can't even reach my azz.

And you no make sense, because I am talking about a non - stepped V- bottom.

Go back and hide under the house with the rest of the Trolls.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I am getting off of here because I have to leave in 8 hours to go count sandbags, and squeegy the illegals back across the border before they get to comfortable and start flopping around again.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Have you seen his bar tabs? Money is cheaper.

I can wait until after smooth though, but as long as I am before Trojan Man.
both of you azzclowns can eat a dick. Wiring a chitter ???? REALLY???? because that is important on a fountain. Have you ever tried to squeeze in a chitter on a fountain? You have to be the chinaman from ocean's eleven to even get close to it.

And mushmouth, you dont need nav lights, just keep using that flashlight dildo we got real wiring to do, you monkies play a game called trace 1 wire and problem solved

Last edited by Trojan-man; 07-23-2008 at 12:50 AM. Reason: yes chinaman is the proper nominclature
Old 07-23-2008, 12:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I knew it was junk as soon as I saw Scarab on the side.....
watch out if trent gets aholt of that one, lol
Old 07-23-2008, 05:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I told him the only time he could catch would be at 5:00AM......he told me he didn't need your business....
Correct you are
Old 07-23-2008, 06:39 AM
Registered

Injured game warden air lifted by Coast Guard

By T.L. Hamilton
Published: 07.21.08
SPRING – It took emergency medical personnel riding in on all-terrain vehicles and the U.S. Coast Guard to find and transport a game warden who was seriously injured about 2 p.m. Sunday in a boating accident on Spring Creek.

Two wardens were patrolling the creek, which is surrounded by densely wooded nature preserve, in an airboat when the accident occurred, said Game Warden Dean Fitzpatrick with the Texas Parks and Wildlife.

What caused the accident is still unknown, but it is under investigation, Fitzpatrick said.

Game Warden Alan Biggerstaff suffered head injuries, a broken nose and a broken thumb. Game Warden Ernie Garcia suffered a minor arm injury.

The Coast Guard was called in to airlift Biggerstaff and transport him to Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston, where he was treated and released early Monday.

Garcia was driven to Conroe Regional Medical Center, and was treated and released Sunday.

Garcia and Biggerstaff were alone for about an hour after the accident, and Garcia was able to stop Biggerstaff’s head wound from bleeding before they were found and transported, according to Fitzpatrick.

“He lost a good amount of blood,” Fitzpatrick said. However,Biggerstaff was conscious while being airlifted and transported.

Officials do not know what caused the accident, Fitzpatrick said, but it is under investigation.

Because the area is densely wooded, it was accessible only by all-terrain vehicles, which are not allowed in the reserve except when used by law enforcement and game wardens.

“We thought we’d have to get him out by ATV,” Fitzpatrick said. “We were about five miles from the nearest road. Then we were able to get in touch with Coast Guard and they sent a helicopter to fly him out.”

Fitzpatrick said emergency medical technicians were taken to the scene of the accident by ATV to treat Biggerstaff and Garcia before the Coast Guard arrived.

“To get them out was a joint effort between us, The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office and the Coast Guard,” Fitzpatrick said.

Submit a Comment

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.