Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We needed the rain........
Old 07-24-2008, 10:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Chad and I could have taken the villan and then just flew home.

You guys certainly don't win the "best use of an offshore boat" emmy award this year.
That was just the calm before the storm,,, The trip from bimini to port lucaya, had 4's with a very rare 6 that almost launched us into the atmosphere,, I must say,, that fountain is pretty solid in the rough,, we stayed with all the $250k plus boats in the rough,, On the ride back,, you wont believe it,, but the 38 baja pace boat couldnt stay at a fast speed in the rough (maybe because of passenger issues, who knows) So Creedo took the lead pace boat position, and lead two nortechs and a baja home to florida safely.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Registered

Wade, you can get my number from jeff or andy, I think tom has it too, and well hook up this weekend to look and see what kinf of supplies you need and figure out a time when you want to do it...... that is unless you might actually be planning on using it one day this weekend
Old 07-24-2008, 11:51 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BoatBIATCH
Wade, you can get my number from jeff or andy, I think tom has it too, and well hook up this weekend to look and see what kinf of supplies you need and figure out a time when you want to do it...... that is unless you might actually be planning on using it one day this weekend
Sounds good. I'm sure I will have to take it out this weekend and rip it up a little. I sent you a PM call me and I'll give you directions to get to the barn.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:57 PM
Registered

you gotta take a look at this, ..... this pile of resin is a badazz old school tub just beggin to be on conroe..... wish I could win the lotto

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o24323-en.html
Old 07-24-2008, 01:02 PM
Registered

phone went into the drink, no gotti no more..... but i need it again so when i get my boat running and i need some ballast i will have it...........
Old 07-24-2008, 01:07 PM
Registered

you gotta take a look at this, ..... this pile of resin is a badazz old school tub just beggin to be on conroe..... wish I could win the lotto

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o24323-en.html
ya, one more old turd cat and our collection would be complete...

your daddy ( dave not perry ) saw my 40 year old cobalt, " you guys sure do like them old boats "

HMMMMM, $5k once or $5k every month for 20 years???? ya why do we like them old boats!?!?!
Old 07-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy
HMMMMM, $5k once or $5k every month for 20 years???? ya why do we like them old boats!?!?! :drk:
Amen.....how did Potter's rig finish in the poker run???
Old 07-24-2008, 01:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Amen.....how did Potter's rig finish in the poker run???
like jeff had been driving it across the bay
Old 07-24-2008, 01:43 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spk1
That was just the calm before the storm,,, The trip from bimini to port lucaya, had 4's with a very rare 6 that almost launched us into the atmosphere,, I must say,, that fountain is pretty solid in the rough,, we stayed with all the $250k plus boats in the rough,, On the ride back,, you wont believe it,, but the 38 baja pace boat couldnt stay at a fast speed in the rough (maybe because of passenger issues, who knows) So Creedo took the lead pace boat position, and lead two nortechs and a baja home to florida safely.
Welcome to Fountain ownership......

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.