Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 09:39 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
Good stuff
What, are you so despreate to actually take a boat out of the ICW that you are a tour guuide now?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=191904
Old 07-26-2008, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

a little slow today.....
Old 07-26-2008, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whats the rumor Andy stabed motors last night?
Old 07-26-2008, 06:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

If you reside in South Florida, especially near the Everglades, you never know what species of animal, reptile or man-eating plant may decide to visit your abode. The county has already removed over 90 pythons of various sizes, from the glades, one that expired attempting to swallow an 7 foot alligator

A buddy of mine awoke one Sunday morning to find, of all things, a gorilla on his roof. There had been a gypsy circus in the vicinity and it might have escaped from them. One year an elephant got away and was running loose in the Glades for weeks.

Anyways to rid himself of the intruder, before it's presense was discovered by the local school children, he looked in the telephone yellow pages for a Great White Hunter or something, any manner of help. And sure enough, he was relieved to find there was an ad for 'Jack's Animal Trapping and Removal,' He called the number, related his problem and was assured that Jack himself will be over in 30 minutes.

The animal/gorilla remover arrived, and got out of his van, from which he quickly extracted a ladder, baseball bat, a shotgun and a mean looking old pit bull, straining against a steel chain leash.

'What are you going to do', we asked?

'I'm going to put this ladder up against the house, then I'm going to go up on the roof and try to knock the gorilla off the roof with the baseball bat. When the gorilla falls off, the pit bull is trained to go after his testicles, bite them hard and not let go. The gorilla should then soon be subdued enough for us to get him in a cage in the back of the van.'

So our boy positions the ladder, gets the bat and the shotgun and approaches the ladder. As he gets to the base of the ladder, he asks my buddy to steady it and hands the shotgun to me.

'What's the shotgun for?' I asked.

'If the gorilla knocks me off the roof first, don't hesitate, shoot the dog!'
Old 07-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Rcolter
Whats the rumor Andy stabed motors last night?
With a fork?

Actually they called late last night looking for a couple bolts to finish one of them up. I don't know if they got stabbed though or not.

You should ask your tennant. You know you will get a factuall and un opinionated answer to your inquiry
Old 07-26-2008, 07:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
What, are you so despreate to actually take a boat out of the ICW that you are a tour guuide now?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=191904
Just showing a fellow boater around a real lake Real cool guy.You could learn a few things from him on engine building he ha one bad azz race car.
Old 07-26-2008, 10:26 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes, We put the engines in Andy's Sutphen. I wouldn't really call it stabbing them because they both have drive shafts so you just set them in. Besides, the damn engine compartment is so big in there you can lay down and stretch out. It was a nice change from the mini Sutphen.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wstultz
Yes, We put the engines in Andy's Sutphen. I wouldn't really call it stabbing them because they both have drive shafts so you just set them in. Besides, the damn engine compartment is so big in there you can lay down and stretch out. It was a nice change from the mini Sutphen.
Dont forget we got the cobalt running toooooo.

thanks for your help, see you on the lake tomorrow. hope you didnt get in to much trouble with megan, tell her i am sorry she didnt get to go out on the boat today.... good news is, i dont have to work tomorrow and i get to go out and i will swim a lap for her too
Old 07-27-2008, 11:00 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

You all take it in the can. This sucks down here.

Here is a decent deal though

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Boats...3756.m14.l1308
Old 07-27-2008, 11:23 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Good deal on a Trojan

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Boats...3756.m14.l1318

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.