Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BY U BOY

Tbone likes to poke the bear
Niceboy getting into it with Tbone
Old 08-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by niceguy
Look here Tbone.... dont drag me into your little rants. If your jealous that Patrick is being cordial and trying to help a fellow out, then maybe it's you who has some issues.

Dont patronize me with the "niceboy" comments. I have tried to make friends here and so far there has only been a handful of respectful people.

If your just poking fun at me, be a friend first. You cant poke fun at strangers without them taking offense.
The topic I want to cover in this letter is big and complex, and I don't have much in the way of scientific data on it. Nor do I have a lot of hard statistics, just a number of general observations and a good bit of specific anecdotal material. I will start this discussion by arguing that Mr. NiceBoy masterminded last year's now-infamous attempt to capitalize on our needs and vulnerabilities. Then, I will present evidence that he truly believes that we can stop immoralism merely by permitting government officials entrée into private homes to search for malignant devil-worshippers. It is just such grotesque, mawkish megalomania, gutless egoism, and intellectual aberrancy that stirs NiceBoy to let untoward gauleiters run rampant through the streets.

NiceBoy uses imperialism to incite an atmosphere of violence and endangerment toward the good men, women, and children of this state. That's the large elephant in the room that nobody talks about. Nevertheless, I definitely assert that people really ought to start talking about it because then they'd realize that NiceBoy will probably throw another hissy fit if we don't let him jump on everything that is written, said, or even implied and label it as either pudibund or larcenous. At least putting up with another NiceBoy hissy fit is easier than convincing NiceBoy's associates that the facts as I see them simply do not support the false, but widely accepted, notion that crapulous drug addicts are easily housebroken.

NiceBoy is one of the world's major voices of conformism. Let me express that same thought in slightly different terms: No one can be right all of the time. (Actually, NiceBoy's sermons run on pure irony, but that's not important now.) Where does the line get drawn? We should turn NiceBoy's meddlesome outbursts to our advantage. (Goodness knows, our elected officials aren't going to.) Have you ever had a bad dream about NiceBoy trying to suborn shameless vandals to spam the Internet with antisocial e-mail? Well, I have news for you. That wasn't a dream; it was real. In closing, we must work together to call for a return to the values that made this country great. Together, we can make a difference. Forever and always.
Old 08-03-2008, 12:54 PM
Registered

Because I'm not gone... I will still be coming to conroe to hang out. Maybe yall should come to clear lake sometimes. Salt water isn't that bad.
you have lost all your privileges. You may not

Use our ramp

drink our beer

stare at our women's tities

eat our BBQ

or use our vendors for cheap construction upgrades.......
Old 08-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatman22
New place opened up Coconuts bar and Grill in the Home Depot center on 1488. Tonight they have a salsa band so all the women will be dancing with each other. we will be there around 8:30 and I'll buy the first round...should be fun......

And there is a Cigar Bar next door so Lefty can get the good eating cigar!!!!!
I was there at 9:00 what happened to you??? You go to bed with the Sun again???
Old 08-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I was there at 9:00 what happened to you??? You go to bed with the Sun again???
Getting old sucks
Old 08-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Registered

you have lost all your privileges. You may not

Use our ramp I will use what ever ramp i want to use

drink our beer I bring my own anyway

eat our BBQ yours isn't that good anyway

or use our vendors for cheap construction upgrades.......
I wouldn't call them cheap
Old 08-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I wouldn't call them cheap
I can't beleive you have life sized figures of yourself in you avatar.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=tomtbone1993;2643208]

Use our ramp

drink our beer

eat our BBQ

Hey thats my job!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

[QUOTE=Always Late;2643238]

Use our ramp

drink our beer

eat our BBQ

Hey thats my job!!!
I am going to say that this has got to be Mrs. Always Late.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Registered

The topic I want to cover in this letter is big and complex, and I don't have much in the way of scientific data on it. Nor do I have a lot of hard statistics, just a number of general observations and a good bit of specific anecdotal material. I will start this discussion by arguing that Mr. NiceBoy masterminded last year's now-infamous attempt to capitalize on our needs and vulnerabilities. Then, I will present evidence that he truly believes that we can stop immoralism merely by permitting government officials entrée into private homes to search for malignant devil-worshippers. It is just such grotesque, mawkish megalomania, gutless egoism, and intellectual aberrancy that stirs NiceBoy to let untoward gauleiters run rampant through the streets.

NiceBoy uses imperialism to incite an atmosphere of violence and endangerment toward the good men, women, and children of this state. That's the large elephant in the room that nobody talks about. Nevertheless, I definitely assert that people really ought to start talking about it because then they'd realize that NiceBoy will probably throw another hissy fit if we don't let him jump on everything that is written, said, or even implied and label it as either pudibund or larcenous. At least putting up with another NiceBoy hissy fit is easier than convincing NiceBoy's associates that the facts as I see them simply do not support the false, but widely accepted, notion that crapulous drug addicts are easily housebroken.

NiceBoy is one of the world's major voices of conformism. Let me express that same thought in slightly different terms: No one can be right all of the time. (Actually, NiceBoy's sermons run on pure irony, but that's not important now.) Where does the line get drawn? We should turn NiceBoy's meddlesome outbursts to our advantage. (Goodness knows, our elected officials aren't going to.) Have you ever had a bad dream about NiceBoy trying to suborn shameless vandals to spam the Internet with antisocial e-mail? Well, I have news for you. That wasn't a dream; it was real. In closing, we must work together to call for a return to the values that made this country great. Together, we can make a difference. Forever and always.
I'm not sure how I want to address this rambling.

Hell I'm not exactly sure of what you are trying to convey...LOL. But if you thought that was an outburst, you obviously missed the point I was trying to make.

And meddlesome? Fine you can be the king of this wonderful thread, I will not come back. I was simply trying to make some friends.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.