Was by U boy chasing you around in his cowboy outfit again.\\\\\\\\\\\\
dude stop giving my secrets away
Old 08-03-2008, 06:37 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by niceguy
hahahahhaa... he has a cowboy outfit?

Cleaning the boat and all the drinks exhausted me.
He has one for an oompa loompa also.

Don't break out a Wonka Bar in front of him.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

This is funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_zld...eature=related
Old 08-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks like Jeff maybe able to work from home...Has anyone seen edward in the gulf? Plans are already being made to clear out the building for the mainship.. It sure is nice to have a marina that is so kind to it's customers
Registered

Nice guy.....you take it in the can
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=jeff1000man;2643242]
Originally Posted by Always Late

I am going to say that this has got to be Mrs. Always Late.
OK...my turn to chime in....and yes...this is Mrs. Always Late, just in case there was any doubt. I don't have time or energy to keep up with your threads...my energy is spent on much more entertaining activities, I won't post these on a public forum. I can assure you if I do read or post....you will have no doubt it was me chiming in. Besides if you really know me...you would know I would not be drinking your beer...cause I am a vanilla rum and diet coke kinda girl...so make sure you have plenty of vanilla rum and diet coke next time I save your *ss in the big ditch or venture up North to use your ramp, eat your bbq and stare at your women's titties.

Niceguy.....don't worry about these guys, we were the newbies as well once and they were quickly begging to be our friend and ride on our boat, drink our beer and stare at my tits (since I was the only woman) when the boat they were trying to take on a 3 hour tour....ending up taking 12 + hours, and atleast $50,000 of worthless engines and a borrowed fire extinguisher, because beer doesn't work on oil fires.

Here is a video so some of you can relive the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUQn7la9abE

Niceguy...another word of advice....besides don't take these guys serious....ALWAYS...ALWAYS , TAKE YOUR OWN BOAT

So any question if this is Mrs. Always Late?? Somehow I doubt it. Jeff....never provoke me. I don't forget...typical woman.

Last edited by Always Late; 08-03-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Always Late;2643427]
Originally Posted by jeff1000man

OK...my turn to chime in....and yes...this is Mrs. Always Late, just in case there was any doubt. I don't have time or energy to keep up with your threads...my energy is spent on much more entertaining activities, I won't post these on a public forum. I can assure you if I do read or post....you will have no doubt it was me chiming in. Besides if you really know me...you would know I would not be drinking your beer...cause I am a vanilla rum and diet coke kinda girl...so make sure you have plenty of vanilla rum and diet coke next time I save your *ss in the big ditch or venture up North to use your ramp, eat your bbq and stare at your women's titties.

Niceguy.....don't worry about these guys, we were the newbies as well once and they were quickly begging to be our friend and ride on our boat, drink our beer and stare at my tits (since I was the only woman) when the boat they were trying to take on a 3 hour tour....ending up taking 12 + hours, and atleast $50,000 of worthless engines and a borrowed fire extinguisher, because beer doesn't work on oil fires.

Niceguy...another word of advice....besides don't take these guys serious....ALWAYS...ALWAYS , TAKE YOUR OWN BOAT

So any question if this is Mrs. Always Late?? Somehow I doubt it. Jeff....never provoke me. I don't forget...typical woman.
That was one hell of a trip
Old 08-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Registered

Man that video brings back some great memories. You will need to go w/ us on my bachlor party.....Save me a seat
Old 08-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Well played.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by joew.
Looks like Jeff maybe able to work from home...
Yeah, because we all know how productive I am when I am working from home.

Not necessarily a good thing.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.