The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joew.
Well played.. Who all is not going to Destin? Isn't that when the concert is at Papas?
destin is over the 17th, concert is 23rd
Old 08-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who is going to the bar tonight. I think it is a good night for pounding beers at Eldo's.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy
destin is over the 17th, concert is 23rd
Is that the Grand Opening of Sam's Boat concert?????
Old 08-07-2008, 08:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by wstultz
Hurricanes parties suck.

On another note, Happy Birthday to WESPIN
Thanks. I was out and about yesterday and missed the post.

Old 08-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's dead in here. What happened??? Is everybody actually busy?

We know that Andy and Chad are sleeping. Andy has already been awake but taken 16 "naps" since then. Chad still hasn't woke up from the day before.

Joe is busy putting together pampers boxes.....and doing a damn good job.

T-Boners is in the process of telling someone.."You buy this f-ucking car or I'll bash your f-ucking head in!"

George is delivering pizzas between his real estate job and his insurance gig.

Boatman22 is fine tuning a nuclear sub somewhere in an undisclosed location......seriously boatman, you need to get me a job.

By u Boy is still trying to come up with something to really burn T-Boner.

Boatbiatch is probably a$$ deep in a turbine somewhere....sleeping off last night.

I am at work, not working due to the fact that I had the time to type this crap. "Everyday I wake up seems to be the worst day of my life." "I don't think I'm going to go to work anymore."

SPF Cream Cheese is MIA as usual. Selling blood testers to underaged retirees.

Spick1 is living my life in Florida. What's it going to be today? A nice relaxing cruise to the Bahamas on the 60 or a quick trip there on the go fast?.......Di( k.

Cornbread is still trying to figure out a way to move back in with the parents and quit his real job, I don't blame him.

Who did I miss?
Old 08-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I have been at my computer all morning trying to figure out why you guys don't post until 11;30, and trying to talk Boatman into getting me a job also.

I need some lunch.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:38 AM
Registered

been slammed with work. I have over 150k in product to install in the next 3 weeksand getting ready for my trip back home to see my parents.

On a god note we sold Sarah's car last night
Now we have to go car shopping
Anyone have any hook ups at a Honda dealership.

Oh thats right I am not allowed to use any of yalls vendors for hook ups
Old 08-07-2008, 11:42 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

$hit, I can't believe I left out Mush Mouth!

.....Mush Mouth has welded every piece of scrap steel to his Dodge in the hopes of chasing the tornados and hurricanes and knocking on the insurance customers door 16 second after it hits.....and he's picking his nose right now.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Registered

Kudos WSTULTZ!!! Steal the copier from work and we can run it over with the DEUCE!!

Weeman, did Jesus buy her car or what does God have to do with it? Buy (TOM) kelly's BMW, same mileage more class since you live in the heights and all....

Boatman, i too would like to tryout for the bunk inspector job on a sub because i am waking up from nap number two today so i feel qualified!

SPIK1 is putting mashed potatos on SPF's back so they dont get burned under the bathroom heat lamp in the hourly rate motel they are in on Tidwell waiting for Lefty the pizza man and some asian hookers to show up ( and they are more excited about the pizza )

Cornbread is still trying to figure out a way to move back in with the parents and quit his real job ( cant argue with the troooffffft )

Mushmouth is watching Back to the Future trying to figure out how to make 21 Jigaawatts ( jiggawho ) so he can go back in time and drive his boats when they werent antiques!!!

Boatbiatch is definately got something in his ass, his head. The only guy i know that met a girl on the internet, married her and still can't get laid

( his ole lady is really cool by the way! Thomas you should bring her out more often )

Joe, why's it have to be Pampers boxes??? You know you cant get pregnant from prison sex right!?! ( Call me tonight mary keeps asking about her purse )

Speaking of prison sex, how was clear lake this weekend Weeman, did you show Niceguy how you got you nick name?

Alright, that much ball busting its starting to sound like a bowling alley!! off to the dirt pit to knock some shat over with a track hoe!!
Old 08-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
been slammed with work. I have over 150k in product to install in the next 3 weeksand getting ready for my trip back home to see my parents.

On a god note we sold Sarah's car last night
Now we have to go car shopping
Anyone have any hook ups at a Honda dealership.

Oh thats right I am not allowed to use any of yalls vendors for hook ups
My cousin is GM at clear lake honda. You guys are the same height.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.