The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rcolter
Better word for him is a Grift, or Grifter. I will take him like 30 yrs to figure that one out. Hell it took him 3 months to figure out what squatter meant.
We can just call him Griff for short and he will never know.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wstultz
We can just call him Griff for short and he will never know.
i wasnt gonna perpetuate it but he made a big deal with a new waitress about how he is a regular and he doesnt leave a card......... then he walked his tab an hour later!!!

griff is a good name!

22 hours to blast off for Desitin ( yes i spelled it wrong )

My understanding is there are some sleeper sofa's available and the house has a pool and BBQ pit. There should also be some room in the boats so if anyone accidentally finds their balls in their girlfriends nightstand and decides to come call Thomas Roper, ( aka boatman or his indian name " sleeps when sun goes down" )

SPICK, call a Tom ( either one ) or myself about the trip!!
Old 08-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Registered

Griff's Boat Service. Specialized and Certified in Mercurie Low Performance Powerboats.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rcolter
Griff's Boat Service. Specialized and Certified in Mercurie Low Performance Powerboats.
don't forget about the expert bilge cleaning services that are provided
Old 08-11-2008, 11:58 AM
Registered

True that. A good explaination would be, "I pours all dem kemikals that I found laying round N der and wonce they all dizzolved dat bilge might bez clean. If not I gots to charge jew fo a secund applikatiun. So calls me in two munths and I will know ifs we needs that sekund applikatiun. Bidtch bez so clean youz culd eatz ouf dat bidcht."
Old 08-11-2008, 12:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by bigandy
i wasnt gonna perpetuate it but he made a big deal with a new waitress about how he is a regular and he doesnt leave a card......... then he walked his tab an hour later!!!

griff is a good name!

22 hours to blast off for Desitin ( yes i spelled it wrong )

My understanding is there are some sleeper sofa's available and the house has a pool and BBQ pit. There should also be some room in the boats so if anyone accidentally finds their balls in their girlfriends nightstand and decides to come call Thomas Roper, ( aka boatman or his indian name " sleeps when sun goes down" )

SPICK, call a Tom ( either one ) or myself about the trip!!
The more the better.....9am blast off tomorrow morning....plenty of room at the inn...you can check in but you can never leave...
Old 08-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatman22
The more the better.....9am blast off tomorrow morning....plenty of room at the inn...you can check in but you can never leave...
Awesome impressions!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYP3jhqUC3I&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Old 08-11-2008, 01:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy
here is the side story to that, cold drink after workin on toms boat and Squatter is drinkin at papas.....

wait it gets better, i say why are you here, you are supposed to be workin on armstongs boat... he says, i went out of town because he told me he wasnt going to have header bolts until monday, i say so, he says well cant you cant put a motor together without header bolts!!!!!!!!!!!

then he walked his tab................. i wish this was not a true story!!!
You forget that you also can't put a motor together until you finish taking the old one apart, clean the parts you are going to re use, mark the wires that you cut in the bildge so you know what they go to (we guessed on that, I think the boat may now be running high horn pressure), clean the bildge, get all of Blackwoods tools out from under the center engine ( he was very angry about that) clean the bildge, or make sure that you have all of the parts to put it back together.

Those guys brought a new meaning to the term "mutherfu(king marathon"

I think at last count they had used the term around 50 times each and were trying to think of a better term.

I hope he doesn't go up to Armstrong and ask him "how he is doing at pappas one night"

Oh, and Richard's boat doesn't even have headers, but the manifold bolts were actually all in the same box and organized. Probably the only thing he did right.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

New developement. It looks like he has been hired back into the employ of Armstong marine. I heard he is over there right now
Old 08-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Registered

UhOH trouble in paradise

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.