The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigandy
Wish you guys were here!!!!!!!!!!!!! To bad you are all busy taking it in the can!!!!!! Went to the store to grab a few things, Topps conroe gonna have a bad reputation when this house leaves here, 10 am and everyone already has a drink. ( some of us have had twoooo )
Thanks Andy for buying the only plastic bottle. Real classy
Old 08-13-2008, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joew.
Thanks Andy for buying the only plastic bottle. Real classy
No the ketel one is mine, i am on vacation biatch!!! We bought the plastic for the boats!!! But we might make a run to Arkansas to get some mopeds for OUR girlfriends too, and then have Gregory Performance work them over because thats alot better then the biggest Poker run in North America.....

Dont speed, you aint got no drivers license.... are you even allowed to leave the state????

Oh, but if you decide to make a road trip with some balls to it and come out here, bring your floaties because the pool at this house is awesome!! Ropers cookin steaks outside right now and Kelly's makin margaritas while tom and i put the props on smooth... gonna go get some of that apache water thats kickin in a little while... i am out.
Old 08-13-2008, 04:26 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

No the ketel one is mine, i am on vacation biatch!!! We bought the plastic for the boats!!! But we might make a run to Arkansas to get some mopeds for OUR girlfriends too, and then have Gregory Performance work them over because thats alot better then the biggest Poker run in North America.....

Dont speed, you aint got no drivers license.... are you even allowed to leave the state????

Oh, but if you decide to make a road trip with some balls to it and come out here, bring your floaties because the pool at this house is awesome!! Ropers cookin steaks outside right now and Kelly's makin margaritas while tom and i put the props on smooth... gonna go get some of that apache water thats kickin in a little while... i am out.
Please do not post anymore since you are having so much fun. Put the computer down and live it up.
Old 08-13-2008, 04:50 PM
Registered

I bet it is a real blast with three old azz couples

I do have a license and when you get back I will also have three more boats then you do that RUN. Drink your Takka and jump back and forth on the two boats when ever the gas gauge gets low, we all now how you work Hey maybe next weekend you can all go to home depo together....just an idea
Old 08-13-2008, 05:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by joew.
I was thinking a swim platform that lowers into the water like the new sea rays and many others. Surelly I can find one on ebay
Oh you can, and don't call me Shirley
Old 08-14-2008, 09:40 AM
Registered

Shirley bring those trim rams
Old 08-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

what rams?
Old 08-14-2008, 02:59 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
Oh you can, and don't call me Shirley
Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop snifin glue.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:06 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK The Iowa state fair is like the rodeo and Montgomery county fair combined an then multiplied by 14.

If there is a hobby out there that u havn't heard of, it is probably been invented here.

Lots of weird stuff.

100,000 people all stacked into 200 acres at the same time.

Had to come back to the hotel for a conference call for work, but I am going back out there in a little while to start sampling more of the beers.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:53 PM
Registered

Trim ram cylinders

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.