The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigandy
Europe??? Varaday's got to be Polish or Hungarian but my guess is polish, either way thats eastern europe!!! But glad to have you back. You missed an exciting weekend of rain and jet skiing in conroe. Or tons of ass, fast boats, great food and big wave jumping in Destin... either way bettter than being on a plane for 12 hours!
What rain????

Is anyone going to the Roger Creager concert next weekend????? We should have a good view since Andy will not be able to sell us out for free vodka with perry and park his broke down rig on the end of the dock.

Then get a ride out to our boats and drink or vodka anyways

clown
Old 08-18-2008, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey wstultz are we still on for this eveining for working on your wiring? I get off at 6 gotta run by and check in with momma and i'm free, prob be there at seven or little before
Old 08-18-2008, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigandy
Europe??? Varaday's got to be Polish or Hungarian but my guess is polish, either way thats eastern europe!!! But glad to have you back. You missed an exciting weekend of rain and jet skiing in conroe. Or tons of ass, fast boats, great food and big wave jumping in Destin... either way bettter than being on a plane for 12 hours!
Great to be back but it was great fun - went to Hungary and there is a huge lake there Balaton where the elite meet, greet and eat - the girls are astonishing. Just absolutely amazing how many 10's walking around thinking they are 6's. And a very homogeneous population.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:33 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Originally Posted by BoatBIATCH
Hey wstultz are we still on for this eveining for working on your wiring? I get off at 6 gotta run by and check in with momma and i'm free, prob be there at seven or little before
It is a green light- go for wiring this evening!
Old 08-18-2008, 01:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak42
Great to be back but it was great fun - went to Hungary and there is a huge lake there Balaton where the elite meet, greet and eat - the girls are astonishing. Just absolutely amazing how many 10's walking around thinking they are 6's. And a very homogeneous population.
Hungary is filled with some of the best 10's youve ever seen unfortunately they are starting to learn english, the first word they learn is "NO" but those women can make polyester look like you didn't think possible!!!!
Old 08-18-2008, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hungary is filled with some of the best 10's youve ever seen unfortunately they are starting to learn english, the first word they learn is "NO" but those women can make polyester look like you didn't think possible!!!!
YES - SIR!!
Old 08-18-2008, 04:26 PM
Registered

The bananannanana is ready for some wiring this evening too
Old 08-18-2008, 04:37 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Your crap can wait in line biatch!
Old 08-18-2008, 05:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
Your crap can wait in line biatch!
how about I fix your wiring ratnest and you monkies wire up the banana. At least wire up my trim pumps, my fuel pump, all my gauges, and my engine wiring harness.........Oh wait, nevermind, thats everything
Old 08-18-2008, 05:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will come over also so that I can drink your beers and stand on the ladder and tell you what it is that you should be doing different that really wouldn't matter anyway.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.