The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
THat is funny chit right there. Is that SPF mashed potatoes beating up Bigandy?

I know that's chad paddling the bannannannannannananana.

I see hitler on the Bridge.
KEVIN you have outdone yourself again,, thats me pulling the hatt of the sand bar, tbone must have been driving!!

keys, i am in. the courtyard is kinda far out but it is cheaper than most even if you go three to a bed like you and mashed potatoes and jobey1 did.....

bridges will keep hatt from going all the way to our condos you will need to find marina i willl make calls about keeping it at the westin!!! thats where the rich clear lake people all stay!!!!

more info to come!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
KEVIN you have outdone yourself again,, thats me pulling the hatt of the sand bar, tbone must have been driving!!

keys, i am in. the courtyard is kinda far out but it is cheaper than most even if you go three to a bed like you and mashed potatoes and jobey1 did.....

bridges will keep hatt from going all the way to our condos you will need to find marina i willl make calls about keeping it at the westin!!! thats where the rich clear lake people all stay!!!!

more info to come!!!
Sounds good, We need to finish this season up strong, so everybody make sure you check the dates and at least get the weekend off to come down. Plane tickets into fortlauderdale or miami, are very reasonable if you get them in advance. last minute they are $320 each way. Could possibly leave a car at the airport to take the stragglers in from there, but give me some time on that 1.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:44 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by spk1
Yep,, it looks like theres plenty of room! Mark your Calendars!
Holy crap there are two of me! I'm in!!!!! When are you taking the g-ride down to the Keys and when are you taking it back? I'm trying to figure out if I should fly into Lauderdale or the keys.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:58 PM
Registered

Nobody could see who was on the bow.
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-keywest3.jpg  
Old 08-28-2008, 10:59 PM
Registered

Wheres waldo version.
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-keywestchad.jpg  
Old 08-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Registered

Nobody could see who was on the bow.
thats tboner on the bow pulpit. How can I be paddling the banana and swimming in the water? Am I multiplicity ??
Old 08-28-2008, 11:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
Holy crap there are two of me! I'm in!!!!! When are you taking the g-ride down to the Keys and when are you taking it back? I'm trying to figure out if I should fly into Lauderdale or the keys.
Its about a three and a half hour drive from fortlauderdale to the keys, so we need to figure out, what everyones time constraints are, For sure I will be taking a car from fortlauderdale to the keys as well, but if the cost to fly directly to the keys is nominal, then that would be best, unless you have a day before the races and a day after for the trip from the keys to fortlauderdale., then the boat ride would be cool.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:04 PM
Registered

Wheres waldo version.
Im gonna beat dat ass when I do get down there, lol
Old 08-28-2008, 11:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
thats tboner on the bow pulpit. How can I be paddling the banana and swimming in the water? Am I multiplicity ??
wade was in the water and on the bow,, not you,, buttttt I figured you would say that so I made arrangements,,,
Old 08-28-2008, 11:06 PM
Registered

Its about a three and a half hour drive from fortlauderdale to the keys, so we need to figure out, what everyones time constraints are, For sure I will be taking a car from fortlauderdale to the keys as well, but if the cost to fly directly to the keys is nominal, then that would be best, unless you have a day before the races and a day after for the trip from the keys to fortlauderdale., then the boat ride would be cool.
I'm in for a week. I can help with the boats when I am not beating spick1s arse or eating pizza

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.