Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

spk1 really takes it in the can
Old 09-01-2008, 05:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
spk1 really takes it in the can
Poontoon boat trailers take it in the can. What everybody up to tonight?
Old 09-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Registered

I would like to publicly thank Joew., Wade, Tom, Jeff, Creedo, And everybody else who pitched in to help me get ready for the storm,, Probably going to be a dud,, but You guys all stepped up,, Thanks.

Oh yea, and id like to thank chad for letting me know exactly what I was missing the three hours I spent underneath the pontoon boat trailer with creed, sorting out a bent up rim, and razor sharp steel belt radial wire, on a second note, chad did stay in touch untill he actually got a girl on his boat, and then,, .................................................. . niceee.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spk1
I would like to publicly thank Joew., Wade, Tom, Jeff, Creedo, And everybody else who pitched in to help me get ready for the storm,, Probably going to be a dud,, but You guys all stepped up,, Thanks.

Oh yea, and id like to thank chad for letting me know exactly what I was missing the three hours I spent underneath the pontoon boat trailer with creed, sorting out a bent up rim, and razor sharp steel belt radial wire, on a second note, chad did stay in touch untill he actually got a girl on his boat, and then,, .................................................. . niceee.
Jr. put the evidence in the car.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I am also glad that I inherited a sea ray. If it was staying in conroe, that would be enough motivation to have Troy come finish the boat lift.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
I am also glad that I inherited a sea ray. If it was staying in conroe, that would be enough motivation to have Troy come finish the boat lift.
Now a boat lift would have been reall nice,, The 3-4ft rollers that come throught there make me feel right at home while spending the night.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Now a boat lift would have been reall nice,, The 3-4ft rollers that come throught there make me feel right at home while spending the night.
That only happens when Joew is running form the game warden.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Found a new toy for club 105

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/pts/818721801.html
Old 09-01-2008, 09:24 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good times last night. Unfortunately today went by real quick due to shear laziness. Spick1 i'm glad you got all of your $hit taken care of and that my trailer didn't self destruct on you...but you do take it in the can for not coming to the bar, I even stayed up late to hang out. jk hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Old 09-02-2008, 08:58 AM
Registered

Cant decide which picture is funnier to me, fast and the curious leaving skidmarks to get to waffle house in their rice burner's or our boy in the UC section..... i cant wait to see how that thread turns out!!!!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=194387
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-fasst-curious.jpg  

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.