Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TOPPS
The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 11:49 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Did you happen to see if the South Shore Lady survived the storm?
Old 09-22-2008, 11:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Did you happen to see if the South Shore Lady survived the storm?
yeah she looked ok. they moved her to the other side of the fuel dock and she rode up the floating dock all the way to the top. She looked good though, no damage that we saw
Old 09-23-2008, 12:12 AM
Registered

That is crazy, i wonder if American Yacht just tied long ropes to everything thing??? Turtle club is gone???? i heard that it was flooded but that it was fine??? Like there isnt already some deals on boats there is gonna be some now!!!
Old 09-23-2008, 01:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
That is crazy, i wonder if American Yacht just tied long ropes to everything thing??? Turtle club is gone???? i heard that it was flooded but that it was fine??? Like there isnt already some deals on boats there is gonna be some now!!!
yeah, there is going to be some deals for sure....at least on parts. The turtle club is still there, but the old turtle club location is jacked.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:42 AM
Registered

How are the waters and businesses of Lake Conroe? Is there a lot of floating debris? Did all of the restaurants survive? Looks like that may be our choice for boating for a while. The Turtle looks like it survived, but I haven't heard how much damage.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Is he handling your pack out and storage? If you want to make up your deductible on them, Build an invoice that charges by the hour to clean all of your junk and per box to pack it all up and store it for the time that he is working and do it yourself. Have Joew sell you some boxes. Put the stuff at your boat storage and charge them the rack rate for the building.

It will be thousands of dollars when you are done adding ti all up

You probably all ready knew that trick though.
No, I didn't, at least not so clearly. Thanks for that.

And those pics of Clear Lake Marine Center are very sad. We had our boat there for 2 yrs. and knew a lot of those guys before we decided to come up to Conroe. I recognize 3/4 of the boats. We moved our Fountain out permanently and ended the lease there just last June.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gerritm
How are the waters and businesses of Lake Conroe? Is there a lot of floating debris? Did all of the restaurants survive? Looks like that may be our choice for boating for a while. The Turtle looks like it survived, but I haven't heard how much damage.
Lake Conroe is up and running. Come on up!
Old 09-23-2008, 09:09 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Working sucks. I am ready to go backinto retirement.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:01 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

The only go-fast still in its sling that didn't look like it got touched was an old Scarab 38 KV. Also, there was a sweet Cigarette Bullet that had little damage and was still on the slings, although one outdrive was holding up the stern. Very Sad.....I had nightmares.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
The only go-fast still in its sling that didn't look like it got touched was an old Scarab 38 KV. Also, there was a sweet Cigarette Bullet that had little damage and was still on the slings, although one outdrive was holding up the stern. Very Sad.....I had nightmares.
Are you still talking about that bullet????

That is a BIG fu(kin robot!!!

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.