The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Magnum. It's the only boat that I have that is small enough to fit in the slip.

I told them to go ahead and start putting the pieces together to get the other one functional again too.

Bigandy, if you see Butch, tell him I want some poles put in over here for the new slip.

I have his number, but he doesn't call back. I guess he has to much to do to mess with my little projects.
fix the other side and I will stick the villain or the banana in there. And by fix it, I dont mean hammer some 2x4s in for a leantwo support system, lol

oh and fyi, bulkhead guys don't call you back even if you 4 boat docks at different lots for them to build, so don't feel left out. How that deal works is they all sit around at a bar everyday, and once a week they draw a number, and if its your number you get a boat dock, if not then.........there is always next week.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
fix the other side and I will stick the villain or the banana in there. And by fix it, I dont mean hammer some 2x4s in for a leantwo support system, lol

oh and fyi, bulkhead guys don't call you back even if you 4 boat docks at different lots for them to build, so don't feel left out. How that deal works is they all sit around at a bar everyday, and once a week they draw a number, and if its your number you get a boat dock, if not then.........there is always next week.
you guys blow a goat!!! i got butch a job, he did it within a week and then because i priced it so high when the customers check cleared he handed me a grand!! I saw him at walmart the other day and he asked me when i wanted him to come do my posts in the ground in front of my south shore house to keep me off the concrete from the River road marina parking lot bulkhead.... you guys must be real jerks to deal with!!! let me know what you need and how much you got to spend and i will get it taken care of. GUARANTEED!!!
Old 10-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
you guys blow a goat!!! i got butch a job, he did it within a week and then because i priced it so high when the customers check cleared he handed me a grand!! I saw him at walmart the other day and he asked me when i wanted him to come do my posts in the ground in front of my south shore house to keep me off the concrete from the River road marina parking lot bulkhead.... you guys must be real jerks to deal with!!! let me know what you need and how much you got to spend and i will get it taken care of. GUARANTEED!!!
Give butch my number and tell him to "GET TO KNOW ME". I am not chasing that phucker anymore.

I am not getting in the middle of bigandy bulkhead deals.....before I know it, I will be paying double, have mysterious pianos show up in my garage, and at some point a bum will show up singing, "I am julie's piano" over and over
Old 10-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
Give butch my number and tell him to "GET TO KNOW ME". I am not chasing that phucker anymore.

I am not getting in the middle of bigandy bulkhead deals.....before I know it, I will be paying double, have mysterious pianos show up in my garage, and at some point a bum will show up singing, "I am julie's piano" over and over
im sorry if you did not make enough of an impression on him the first couple times he worked for you.... oh and one day Julie and her lil friends will show up at your house looking for her piano and it will turn into a pool party and then you will be glad i left that piano there for the first two years of home ownership!!!!!!!!!!!! I have rented movies did not have that good of an ending!!!
Old 10-09-2008, 08:54 PM
Registered

im sorry if you did not make enough of an impression on him the first couple times he worked for you.... oh and one day Julie and her lil friends will show up at your house looking for her piano and it will turn into a pool party and then you will be glad i left that piano there for the first two years of home ownership!!!!!!!!!!!! I have rented movies did not have that good of an ending!!!
He has never worked for me, just lied to me over and over, lol and yes I wish I could watch the ending of that movie.....wait a minute, no I don't
Old 10-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Would you biatches stop gabbing like school children.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The wootabie brothers are on TV in night at the roxbery. Chad and kevin wootabie. "Are you two brothers?"....."No"......"Yeeeeesssssss!"
Old 10-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Registered

not much, just that with filtered modified sine wave output, Heart Interface Freedom inverter/chargers run virtually anything, from office equipment to household appliances and electronics. Temperature controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged quickly, and automatic shutdown and other safety features protect your expensive deep-cycle batteries from excessive depletion.
Does it say what will happen if I clip the red wire to your right testicle, and the black one to your left,, and dip your big toe into the water?
Old 10-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Registered

see if he will hold the boat AND these until payday, maybe we can get a better deal if we buy two items from him!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300265243364
I dont care who you are, Thats funnyy!
Old 10-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
The wootabie brothers are on TV in night at the roxbery. Chad and kevin wootabie. "Are you two brothers?"....."No"......"Yeeeeesssssss!"
Yea, but what about this part? Arent you that brother?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcekrcoRIf8

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.