Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TOPPS
The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 01:48 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

can you boys share your pictures with the rest of the class? Thanks in advance.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:49 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
i would almost let you stick it to my mom, just to prove to me that you are not gay. Most of my job is on the computer cum breath, I do the finances of sorts, budgets and accounting. Why do I have a snotty nose, do I have a cold? I believe we are the same age, you just look much older. Keep up the smack talk biotch, and I won't let you "practice talking to ladies" with my girlfriend any more.
At least I can find a job where I don't have to work for my mom. I can find a boat that i don't have to buy with my dad. Even though I don't have a girl, I am not gay, and I will probably not pick up my secretary from the comapny that I am quitting working for since that is so Jerry Mcguire.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aite ladies, I gotta go drive jobs... peace out...

jeffman I still love you
Old 04-23-2007, 01:50 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

and by the way. Can I borrow your hair piece. Since you began balding earlier. I know you have a better collection.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
At least I can find a job where I don't have to work for my mom. I can find a boat that i don't have to buy with my dad. Even though I don't have a girl, I am not gay, and I will probably not pick up my secretary from the comapny that I am quitting working for since that is so Jerry Mcguire.
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 01:53 PM
Registered

and by the way. Can I borrow your hair piece. Since you began balding earlier. I know you have a better collection.
Shhhhh, you had him at Hello!
Old 04-23-2007, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let me take care of this trojan.... First you are gay There is nothing wrong with partners on a boat. As you have enjoyed, the islander and trojan both run. The scary Barry has a total of 18min run time in tx. Oh and you know hwo I know your gay; I will probably not pick up my secretary from the comapny that I am quitting working for since that is so Jerry Mcguire
Old 04-23-2007, 01:54 PM
Registered

jeffman I still love you
See, told ya. You had him at Hello!
Old 04-23-2007, 01:55 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

jeffman I still love you
Nice of you to run away before I had time to return. It is very mind expanding.

I am sure Louie & Kurt are laughing their ***** asses off because all they do is read this thread and are to cheap, even though they are high rollers, to pay their $45 dollars and get into the action.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:55 PM
Registered

I thought the last one would shut you up for a couple of minutes, but I guess not. I don't work for my mom, we are 50/50 partners dumba$$. I offered my dad a partnership in my boat to give him something to do because he had just got divorced. If you must know all my bidness, then there it is. I am not banging any secretaries currently, so I don't know what that reference was about. Have a nice day raping people out of all their years of premiums because "thats not covered"

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.