The B.S. Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 02:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...OeqPWyBw&hl=en

Old 11-14-2008, 03:23 PM
Registered

Ironic statements made last weekend.....

" the trick is you aim for the back of their head not their nose and that way you dont pull the punch "

" my chit always works, i go down there right now and turn two keys and we will be riding on a boat "

" i like that girl, she wasnt bad for being old and she would be fun to hang out with" " ya thats what my dad's friend said right after he stuck his finger in her a$$ for a $50 "

" i dont care what we do as long as i get to go fishin at least once "

" am i on the trailer straight??? "

" which way is the current??? " " well if the wind is blowing that way wouldnt the current be going that way toooooo, duuuuhhhh! "

....................................... i am sure i am forgetting some
Old 11-14-2008, 03:31 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy

" the trick is you aim for the back of their head not their nose and that way you dont pull the punch "

" my chit always works, i go down there right now and turn two keys and we will be riding on a boat "

" i like that girl, she wasnt bad for being old and she would be fun to hang out with" " ya thats what my dad's friend said right after he stuck his finger in her a$$ for a $50 "

" which way is the current??? " " well if the wind is blowing that way wouldnt the current be going that way toooooo, duuuuhhhh! "

Those all sound like instant classics.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

would it be possible to get some names w/ the statements??

BTW when you girls where in Key West Mush Mouth and I did a little Cougar hunting
Old 11-14-2008, 04:27 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
would it be possible to get some names w/ the statements??

BTW when you girls where in Key West Mush Mouth and I did a little Cougar hunting
Just put Larry the limo driver next to all of them.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
Just put Larry the limo driver next to all of them.
Larry the limo driver only claims the wind and current one....

20 knot wind coming down the canal literally bending the palms trees over to the east, so i tell creed he only needs one rope and apparently when the tide is going out to the ocean it does not matter which way the wind is blowing if the water is running to the west the boat is going to the west??!??!?! no harm no foul..... Kevin said they have accidents all the time due to cross currents by the gas dock.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:50 PM
Registered

Larry the limo driver only claims the wind and current one....

20 knot wind coming down the canal literally bending the palms trees over to the east, so i tell creed he only needs one rope and apparently when the tide is going out to the ocean it does not matter which way the wind is blowing if the water is running to the west the boat is going to the west??!??!?! no harm no foul..... Kevin said they have accidents all the time due to cross currents by the gas dock.
I knew you were barking orders
Old 11-14-2008, 05:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I knew you were barking orders
last day, no more time for changin minds and taking votes, to many chiefs in Slapahoe tribe and not enough indians!!!

Every conversation in FL:

"i dunno what do you want to do" "i dont care", "what about you" "doesnt matter to me" "Ok we are going to Arby's..." " i idont like arbys" " i thought we were getting pizza" " when is the boat leaving" " how are we all gonna fit in one car " " can you get there by boat " " i am just stay here " " i need to go by an ATM " " all i have is hundreds " " i am not even hungry " " if we go, we gotta stop and get maalox " " have you tried pepcid " " no does it work " " ya it works good but i am not going " " why " " i dunno " " well what are you going to do " " i dunno " " well if your not going then i am not going " " well if we arent going what are we going to eat " "i dunno what do you want to do" "i dont care", "what about you" "doesnt matter to me"..................................
Old 11-14-2008, 05:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

last day, no more time for changin minds and taking votes, to many chiefs in Slapahoe tribe and not enough indians!!!

"i dunno what do you want to do" "i dont care", "what about you" "doesnt matter to me" "Ok we are going to Arby's..." " i idont like arbys" " i thought we were getting pizza" " when is the boat leaving" " how are we all gonna fit in one car " " can you get there by boat " " i am just stay here " " i need to go by an ATM " " all i have is hundreds " " i am not even hungry " " if we go, we gotta stop and get maalox " " have you tried pepcid " " no does it work " " ya it works good but i am not going " " why " " i dunno " " well what are you going to do " " i dunno " " well if your not going then i am not going " " well if we arent going what are we going to eat " "i dunno what do you want to do" "i dont care", "what about you" "doesnt matter to me"..................................
Now I beleive every word of that. How much of it hinged on who was actually bringing money to spend wher you all were going?
Old 11-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Registered

I understand you stepping up with this group.....i just felt the cab driver in Destin knew what lane to turn from with out your help

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.