The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
If things work out right, we will also be in the diesel club and the sport fish club togeher also.
where have i heard that before ????? Oh thats right, from you, eleventy times this year
Old 11-19-2008, 11:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
Still waitin on wheres waldo popsicle pictures!!
I'm still waiting for you to spend $350 on a part so you can put your stuphen back together

gettin that $100 bill with the fishing line attached that you always carry in your hand is going to be priceless
Old 11-20-2008, 09:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
I offered him the salty toon and old bluee,, can U believe he turned me down??
You put the salty toon on ebay yet ?? Did you get the pics I sent you??
Old 11-20-2008, 09:23 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
where have i heard that before ????? Oh thats right, from you, eleventy times this year
No you havn't ever heard that from me. This is the first time Ihave looked seriously at a cruiser. Have to see how it all works out.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
No you havn't ever heard that from me. This is the first time Ihave looked seriously at a cruiser. Have to see how it all works out.
There is no reason to not buy that boat, that is a giveaway
Old 11-20-2008, 09:35 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm still waiting for you to spend $350 on a part so you can put your stuphen back together

gettin that $100 bill with the fishing line attached that you always carry in your hand is going to be priceless
Glass houses ye bastard! I'm going to start talking dirty to the Banana if you keep refering to finely tuned machines by the wrong name.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:36 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is no reason to not buy that boat, that is a giveaway
There is a good cash flow reason to not buy that boat, but I would consider a partner.

I need an investor.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:39 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Poor porrr cat, no wonder she slapped me in the face when we went out the other dayy,, I about threw up when I saw the bottom,, I got her all fixed up,,Its amazing the time you have for your own shyt,, when U make it a point to avoid the Hatteras untill Captian Dipshyt is gone.
Dude, I will slap you in the face if you don't rub on your boat at least once a week. Don't be turning into SPF Mashed potatoes.

How bad was the bottom? There's no way that $hit could have done that much damage. Post a pic if you got it. Did you get the trailer bunks replaced?
Old 11-20-2008, 10:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
Dude, I will slap you in the face if you don't rub on your boat at least once a week. Don't be turning into SPF Mashed potatoes.

How bad was the bottom? There's no way that $hit could have done that much damage. Post a pic if you got it. Did you get the trailer bunks replaced?
You would be amazed at how bad it was,, the trailer might as well have been made of barbed wire and bare metal,, I think it would have done less damage going on. I think when they did the trailer swap at the last minute in the deal,, they just took one of the shop cradles, and welded it to the trailer frame, because those bunks arent set up to load the boat with out a crane or forklift.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:16 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

You would be amazed at how bad it was,, the trailer might as well have been made of barbed wire and bare metal,, I think it would have done less damage going on. I think when they did the trailer swap at the last minute in the deal,, they just took one of the shop cradles, and welded it to the trailer frame, because those bunks arent set up to load the boat with out a crane or forklift.
That sucks dude. Bring that $hit over here so we can rip up the lake. When I get the lean-to done on the barn you can store it over here for a fraction of the cost of Florida storage.

I don't think I would mind storing a boat outside that made the barn look better.

Last edited by wstultz; 11-20-2008 at 10:23 AM.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.