Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spk1
U should hear the horn on the magnum!
I heard it says "pull ovah" pull ovah"
Old 12-01-2008, 12:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was looking for something else but found this, kinda funny you morons voted in a president thats speaches were stolen from a song!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjMgsXaeRcU

This is what i was lookin for, maybe because i was drinkin but this is one of the funniest episodes i have seen!!!! Office space tribute and punkin Jesus was the best!!!!!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/37768/fami...dream-of-jesus
Old 12-01-2008, 12:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
I heard it says "pull ovah" pull ovah"
ya right after it says "wooooooo, wooooooooooooooooo"
Old 12-01-2008, 01:10 PM
Registered

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Airc...1%7C240%3A1318

look no reserve, wado can i keep it at casa de lowrey ( ur house )
Old 12-01-2008, 01:16 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigandy
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Airc...1%7C240%3A1318

look no reserve, wado can i keep it at casa de lowrey ( ur house )
Only if I get to use it.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see bigandy has been hard at work again.

Warning: Scam Artists Still Operating Months after Hurricane Ike
Release Date: November 29, 2008
Release Number: 1791-291

» More Information on Texas Hurricane Ike

AUSTIN, Texas -- Although it has been more than two months since Hurricane Ike devastated Texas' upper Gulf Coast, residents should be aware that swindlers continue to operate throughout the disaster area, warn officials of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Texas Governor's Division of Emergency Management (GDEM).

"Don't assume the scam artists are looking for prey elsewhere just because it's been a while since Ike struck," said State Coordinating Officer Joan Haun. "As long as the recovery effort goes on, these unscrupulous individuals will continue to target Texans. We are urging residents to remain vigilant."

There are three common scams following a disaster - phony contractors soliciting work, bogus pleas for post-disaster donations, and fake offers of help getting state or federal aid - but residents should never underestimate the ingenuity of those who are out to make a fast buck.

Texans should be especially alert for phone or door-to-door solicitors who promise to speed up the insurance, disaster assistance or building-permit process, and those who ask for large cash deposits or advance payments in full.

"We are in the midst of the recovery effort and people are eager to get their lives back to normal," said Federal Coordinating Officer Stephen DeBlasio. "Our message to Texans is to slow down and question these offers."

Those who suspect someone of engaging in unscrupulous activities should call the FEMA Disaster Fraud Hotline at 1-866-720-5721. Complaints may also be made to local law enforcement agencies and through the Texas Attorney General Consumer Protection Hotline at 1-800-621-0508.

Texans should call the Fraud Hotline if:

Someone claiming to be from FEMA comes to their home, calls or emails them and asks for their Social Security number, bank account number or other sensitive information.
FEMA requires that applicants supply personal information when registering for assistance, either by calling 1-800-621-FEMA (3362), TTY 1-800-462-7585, or online at www.FEMA.gov.
Personal information is also required when filing out loan applications.
Texans should be suspicious if they are asked to provide such information at any other time.
Someone claiming to be a building contractor knocks on their door and offers to make repairs or clean up debris.
The best way to avoid this scam is to use licensed local contractors, ask for references and check them before entering into a contract. Also, residents should ask for a written estimate from at least three contractors – and read the fine print before signing any contract.
Someone asks them to donate to a Hurricane Ike relief fund, but they never heard of the charitable organization, or the person soliciting the donation requests the check be made out to a private individual.
Simply ask the person soliciting the donation for the exact name and phone number of the charity, research the charity if it is unknown, and then call to confirm the person is an employee or volunteer.
Someone offers a "deal" that just sounds too good to be true.
More disaster recovery information is available at www.fema.gov or www.txdps.state.tx.us/dem.

FEMA coordinates the federal government's role in preparing for, preventing, mitigating the effects of, responding to, and recovering from all domestic disasters, whether natural or man-made, including acts of terror.

Last Modified: Monday, 01-Dec-2008 14:03:35
Old 12-01-2008, 02:28 PM
Registered

you screw one old lady out of her life savings and you never live it down!!!
Old 12-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
you screw one old lady out of her life savings and you never live it down!!!
oh common, don't sell yourself short. I am sure there have been many Andy deals
Old 12-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

What is the progress on the Bannanannnannnaannaaanna over the past holiday???

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.