The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 11:34 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Driver's don't wait four hours ...nevermind four days.....who are you dealing with? Who filled out the paperwork and faxed it into Cevello's? Do they know I refered you to them?? Do i need to find your rust bucket for you??? Let me know....I will make some phuckin heads roll....just put me in coach....
I filled out the paperwork and faxed it to Civello's with Randy giving me the warm fuzzies about how I will be glad that I chose them........BULLSH!T! I'm waiting on a phone call back from The lady who never calls people, Merille. Suppossedly they are going to pick up my truck and deliver it to my home like they were suppossed to in the first place. The driver has been calling me all morning asking who's going to pay for the storage lot. Of course they have all of my money because they charged my account the second the car was picked up from Spokane.
I'm going to personally sink this company's reputation anyway possible.
Randy knows that you referred me but apparently he doesn't give a sh!t.
I'll handle this crap for now but just make sure you use another shipping company from now on. I would hate for this crap to happen to one of those high roller vehicles that you guys sell.
Old 12-29-2008, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wstultz
I filled out the paperwork and faxed it to Civello's with Randy giving me the warm fuzzies about how I will be glad that I chose them........BULLSH!T! I'm waiting on a phone call back from The lady who never calls people, Merille. Suppossedly they are going to pick up my truck and deliver it to my home like they were suppossed to in the first place. The driver has been calling me all morning asking who's going to pay for the storage lot. Of course they have all of my money because they charged my account the second the car was picked up from Spokane.
I'm going to personally sink this company's reputation anyway possible.
Randy knows that you referred me but apparently he doesn't give a sh!t.
I'll handle this crap for now but just make sure you use another shipping company from now on. I would hate for this crap to happen to one of those high roller vehicles that you guys sell.
I never have any probs with them, I can tell you good shippers are hard to find. I myself would quit talking to the driver and only deal with Randy yourself. Cut out the middle man that phucked you.
Old 12-29-2008, 11:47 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I never have any probs with them, I can tell you good shippers are hard to find. I myself would quit talking to the driver and only deal with Randy yourself. Cut out the middle man that phucked you.
Randy and Merille are the ones that fu(ked me. The first time I talked to the driver was this morning. If I would have had the driver's phone number in the first place my truck would have been nice and dry in my barn last Wednesday.

Boat shippers are so much easier to deal with. I give Civellos a D for getting my truck here and scored that high only because Spokane Wa is a tough trip. They get and F- for communication.

Last edited by wstultz; 12-29-2008 at 11:51 AM.
Old 12-29-2008, 11:56 AM
Registered

Hey Civellos.....FU(K YOU!

Hope that helps Wade
Old 12-29-2008, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

will you guys take this to junkycarshippersonly.com please. You guys can rant all day on that site

and "all I have is a $100" also is BigAndy 2007, and 2008, and most likely 2009 lol
Old 12-29-2008, 12:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by joew.
TBD. I want to get some input of what everyone wants to do.... I thought this could be a good cheap route but I am open to what ever. I will need to do some thing in the next 45 days.

No she is not pregnant
Is freeport as Phucked up as Galveston is? Is there a possibility to get a beach house maybe on a canal so some of the retards can bring their boats and tie up? If not, those bringing boats will have to moor at bridge harbor if they want to use them. Just a thought. Sounds like a fun, cheap, time and a 3 day straight drunk fest punch everybody in the nose and tackle every grill trip for joe dub
Old 12-29-2008, 12:13 PM
Registered

I spoke to Randy at Cevellos. " he said he dropped off your chit box at http://www.cdscrapmetal.com/

He said they paid him $14.00, he also said if you wanted a piece of him to bring it on....
Old 12-29-2008, 12:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
Is freeport as Phucked up as Galveston is? Is there a possibility to get a beach house maybe on a canal so some of the retards can bring their boats and tie up? If not, those bringing boats will have to moor at bridge harbor if they want to use them. Just a thought. Sounds like a fun, cheap, time and a 3 day straight drunk fest punch everybody in the nose and tackle every grill trip for joe dub
Docking should not be an issue. My dad's place is on the water so some can tie up there as long as the tides permit. Can get pretty shallow with a north wind. He has a couple of buddies on the marina side which is plenty deep. I am sure they would be ok with a boat behind there house for a couple of days. If not the marina is 1/2 full. The ramp is near so pulling it out after a good day would not be a big deal. Everything is within a mile or so of each other...

On another note: Does Blackwood have access to a sport fish down there? Just one more thing to do boys! Maybe by then Wade will have his truck and he can drive down

Lady I called said there is damage down there but these places are fine. If everyone likes the idea I will have my dad drive by and make sure it is not a dump.

Last edited by joew.; 12-29-2008 at 12:20 PM.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:30 PM
Registered

Docking should not be an issue. My dad's place is on the water so some can tie up there as long as the tides permit. Can get pretty shallow with a north wind. He has a couple of buddies on the marina side which is plenty deep. I am sure they would be ok with a boat behind there house for a couple of days. If not the marina is 1/2 full. The ramp is near so pulling it out after a good day would not be a big deal. Everything is within a mile or so of each other...

On another note: Does Blackwood have access to a sport fish down there? Just one more thing to do boys! Maybe by then Wade will have his truck and he can drive down

Lady I called said there is damage down there but these places are fine. If everyone likes the idea I will have my dad drive by and make sure it is not a dump.

Will John and Dave be in attendance?? Who else outside of Club 105 do you see attending?? will we need both cribs??
Old 12-29-2008, 12:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Civellos.....FU(K YOU!

Hope that helps Wade
Wade let us know where we can join the bashing at

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.