The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I gotty the painter. Tbone, I givy da number. He want to putty da paint por chu.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
he sits in front of shanahans in the parking lot some nights.... real buzz kill for those that have to drive far!! gonna be a pain in the azz this summer, he tapes you driving and calls the law. they pull you over, watch his tape, and then he turns the tape over to them!!!!!!!!!

weird thing, i will confirm, but i hear almost a year ago to the day of his daughter getting killed this guy shot his neighbor in cold blood in dobbin after an arguement and he died and this guy never even went to court claimed he thought the man knocking on his front door to apologize was breaking in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! karma is a biatch
Old 01-04-2009, 10:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
he sits in front of shanahans in the parking lot some nights.... real buzz kill for those that have to drive far!! gonna be a pain in the azz this summer, he tapes you driving and calls the law. they pull you over, watch his tape, and then he turns the tape over to them!!!!!!!!!

weird thing, i will confirm, but i hear almost a year ago to the day of his daughter getting killed this guy shot his neighbor in cold blood in dobbin after an arguement and he died and this guy never even went to court claimed he thought the man knocking on his front door to apologize was breaking in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! karma is a biatch
That part about must have a concealed handgun liscense in order to follow or "track" drunk drivers is a bit sketchy,
Old 01-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by spk1
That part about must have a concealed handgun liscense in order to follow or "track" drunk drivers is a bit sketchy,
I thnk you mean a bit SCARY
Old 01-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Interesting

http://longisland.craigslist.org/boa/980039820.html
Old 01-05-2009, 12:45 AM
Registered

Jeff, look real close at those valve covers, on the old merc ones, there is one side on each of the covers that is deeper to fit the rockers, (at least they were on my old one).
Old 01-05-2009, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o27212-en.html

spk1, this will pull the mares nicely. And it already matches
Old 01-05-2009, 09:09 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by spk1
Jeff, look real close at those valve covers, on the old merc ones, there is one side on each of the covers that is deeper to fit the rockers, (at least they were on my old one).

I think that is what it is, I was just tring to spark conversation.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:11 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by joew.
http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o27212-en.html

spk1, this will pull the mares nicely. And it already matches
I would buy that ysel if it wasn't yellow.

I heard spk1 all ready bought a truck but doesn't want us to know about it.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy

I heard the same thing that he shot him right in the front yard after an arguement. Chitty Deal. Guess we can always make him be our designated driver if we see him outside the bar. There is no way that he could not give us a ride.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.