The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy
i guess the only ones that read this and thought it sounded like an invitation was Jeffro and tbone, fargin mooches!!!! I'll be there when i get a proper ingraved invitation mailed to my mudder fruckin house

Tbone i cant believe you are crawfishin on the $8500, do you want me to bring the car back?!?!? i told you if you could sell it for more it was OK!?!??!?
I made so much money off that SL sale I upgraded Kelly from her little 325CI to a 550I...
Old 01-21-2009, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Funny you bring this story up wise guy....since it was two years ago......Are you going to get your Stuphen ready for the swamp this year????.....or just move your BBQ pit over to Inland and hope you don't burn down A-Dock....
i was just trying to build the little guy up.... i didnt realize you were so sensative, i thought if i brought something up from 2 years ago you would realize i wasnt making it personal, i guess i was wrong. Should have expected it from the guy bringing up shat from May 1990 NINETEEEN years later. You know what a person should talk about that is 19 years old,

something gullable with perky tits like a waitress from eldo's or something
Old 01-21-2009, 12:35 PM
Registered

I made so much money off that SL sale I upgraded Kelly from her little 325CI to a 550I...
how much could you possible make on a car in the trader for $13900????????
Old 01-21-2009, 12:38 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

$13885
Old 01-21-2009, 12:40 PM
Registered

its all in the buy
Old 01-21-2009, 01:14 PM
Registered

its all in the buy
wink smiley????, i understand profit is in the buying but we are talking about a car you were offering to your own brother and best friend in the whole wide world for $10k??? dont tell me you gave $5k for it and you were doubling your money on your own flesh and blood or one cut from the same cloth?!?!?!? say it isnt so, so either you pounded some stranger or you were gonna pound one of your own boys?!?!!?? which one is it........... HAHAHAHAHA

go get another mashed potato bowl with your jelly fingered asssistant!!!!

oh and lets see the 550, what color is it?? so i know when to get off the highway when i see the white lighting streaking at me!!!!
Old 01-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wink smiley????, i understand profit is in the buying but we are talking about a car you were offering to your own brother and best friend in the whole wide world for $10k??? dont tell me you gave $5k for it and you were doubling your money on your own flesh and blood or one cut from the same cloth?!?!?!? say it isnt so, so either you pounded some stranger or you were gonna pound one of your own boys?!?!!?? which one is it........... HAHAHAHAHA

oh and lets see the 550, what color is it?? so i know when to get off the highway when i see the white lighting streaking at me!!!!

Speeking of that......MaryAndy came speeding up on my rear bumper the other morning before you guys went to Disney. She followed me all the way around 336. Those ten minutes were the most fearful minutes I have ever spent on any road....Right on my a$$, seriously 1 foot. back off 20 feet, look in the passenger seat for something, run off of the road (even with the 10 foot extra shoulder on 336) back up to my bumper....oh I should change the CD, back off of the shoulder, in the grass, CD is in, back 6 inched from my bumper. Then we get to the light @ 45. She passes the half mile of traffic turning right and cuts the last cars bumper off cutting in line. I felt bad for the other guy but damn was I glad she was not on the same road as me anymore. She didn't recognize because I was in Megan's Jeep. I've been meaning to tell you that story but kept forgetting. I was already doing 65.......True Story.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:28 PM
Registered

dark blue...we stole the 550I and the 325 brought rain at the auction last week

The SL sold for 13K to another doctor

Last edited by tomtbone1993; 01-21-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
Speeking of that......MaryAndy came speeding up on my rear bumper the other morning before you guys went to Disney. She followed me all the way around 336. Those ten minutes were the most fearful minutes I have ever spent on any road....Right on my a$$, seriously 1 foot. back off 20 feet, look in the passenger seat for something, run off of the road (even with the 10 foot extra shoulder on 336) back up to my bumper....oh I should change the CD, back off of the shoulder, in the grass, CD is in, back 6 inched from my bumper. Then we get to the light @ 45. She passes the half mile of traffic turning right and cuts the last cars bumper off cutting in line. I felt bad for the other guy but damn was I glad she was not on the same road as me anymore. She didn't recognize because I was in Megan's Jeep. I've been meaning to tell you that story but kept forgetting. I was already doing 65.......True Story.

just be glad she didn't get a text message ........
Old 01-21-2009, 01:32 PM
Registered

dark blue...we stole the 550I and the 325 brought rain at the auction last week

The SL sold for 13K to another docter
docter, docter, docter

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.