The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 03:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I blame the banks & the unions......and I still don't see the light at the end of the tunnel
I blame all the new bs in corporate america, that began rewarding smoke and mirror tactics, fu(king ur buddies and coworkers over, forward accounting procedures, and bs trader bonuses paid out to those who found a way to screw the working man out of his benefits and retirement packages, not to mention the ones that came up with the brilliant idea to outsource manufacturing into foreign countries. Oh and by the way,, why the Fu(k are we still sending out foreign aid?? cut all that bs and keep the aid right here in America untill we have recovered. And how about some reasonable real estate taxes based on some thing other than local government spending and greed, in order to stimulate some buying in the housing market.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:52 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
There is way to much other crap out there, than to get that turd.

What does that thing run? 55?
They are turds with 454's, Jason is the guy that went under the 1097 bridge a few years ago doing 90. Tbone meet him at the Baja Bash last year. Yea so a 29 is a turd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxYab...eature=related
Old 02-05-2009, 08:15 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

And to my next set of questions, Please have kinko's print this out and distribute to all of us tomorrow so we will know what to invest in besides Skid Steers. I know where to get one of those to build my bomb shelter.

Which market is that? The overstocked housing market that all the newly unemployed people can't qualify to buy with their new government aide. Orthe forclosure market that rich people who can buy houses, know that it is not a wise investment right now when their only competition is foreigh investors who are also having a pretty ****ty year. Or is it the stock market that no one wants to put cash into because the companies that sell stock don't have end users to push their product onto? Maybe it's the bond market because companies still have to borrow money to get through tough economic times and they will pay high interest rates to borrow this money. Good thing Harley Davidson just signed onto those 15% short term notes to keep their employess building motorcyles that aren't selling right now, and ultimately go tits up like everything else and then the really cool bonds you are holding aren't worth the paper they are prnted on anymore. How about the municipal bond market, because foreclosed and bank owned properties historically allways pay their maintenance fees and county assesments.

All controlled by the media? How?

Everything will turn around gradually just like it allways has during a recesion and it will have nothing to do with those that are to scared to watch TV because the Media might make you stick your finger in the light socket one day during cartoons.
There is concrete evidence to back up your recession. Bottom line is....most people out there are puppets. If they aren't doing what assinine thing some retard celebrity told them to, they are watching the news and eating up the gloom and doom. So ,yes, if we all would boycott the media it would help our problem significantly. So stop cutting and pasting evidence from your Forbes magazine and go outside and burn it.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Originally Posted by spk1
I blame all the new bs in corporate america, that began rewarding smoke and mirror tactics, fu(king ur buddies and coworkers over, forward accounting procedures, and bs trader bonuses paid out to those who found a way to screw the working man out of his benefits and retirement packages, not to mention the ones that came up with the brilliant idea to outsource manufacturing into foreign countries. Oh and by the way,, why the Fu(k are we still sending out foreign aid?? cut all that bs and keep the aid right here in America untill we have recovered. And how about some reasonable real estate taxes based on some thing other than local government spending and greed, in order to stimulate some buying in the housing market.
That about sums it up.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:06 AM
Registered

Jeff, if you believe half the chit you type on here you are a fu(king idiot.

If it was white I would have bought it I know Andy already did this but it needs to be done again.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:18 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by joew.
Jeff, if you believe half the chit you type on here you are a fu(king idiot.

If it was white I would have bought it I know Andy already did this but it needs to be done again.
You mean you guys have never not bought a car because of the color.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:21 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

You guys see of the news where 200 people lined up for the stocking job in Cali?

I bet their market is controlled by the media also.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Registered

You guys see of the news where 200 people lined up for the stocking job in Cali?

I bet their market is controlled by the media also.
I missed that because I am at work. On the way to work I did see a help wanted sign in fron of two Walmarts and I know of a couple of companies that are looking for hard working people. You will not see that on the news.

That is the chit I am talking about. The news can be reported however the media feels will best fit the agenda for the day.

And as far as the car goes...You are not going to not buy a car because it is not white. You are not going to buy it because it would be stupid to buy a car when you already have two. I gotta get you back between the lines when you start going into outer space like you have the last couple of pages.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:42 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by joew.
I missed that because I am at work. On the way to work I did see a help wanted sign in fron of two Walmarts and I know of a couple of companies that are looking for hard working people. You will not see that on the news.

That is the chit I am talking about. The news can be reported however the media feels will best fit the agenda for the day.

And as far as the car goes...You are not going to not buy a car because it is not white. You are not going to buy it because it would be stupid to buy a car when you already have two. I gotta get you back between the lines when you start going into outer space like you have the last couple of pages.
There is no reason to not have more than 2 cars. Bigandy has eleventy cars.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:48 AM
Registered

I was going to buy this bad boy but it doesn't have an arch to match the mainship

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o27608-en.html

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.