Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TOPPS
The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well,, Im off to go meet with the two hedge fund managers, one of which you guys met on the boat,, lets hope joew. taking a leak off the back of the boat and getting overspray on his wife doesnt hurt my chances of landing a whale.. God only knows what mushmouth may have said to her as she escaped from joe to the other corner he was hiding in realll nicee guyss.. lol
Old 02-18-2009, 11:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by spk1
Well,, Im off to go meet with the two hedge fund managers, one of which you guys met on the boat,, lets hope joew. taking a leak off the back of the boat and getting overspray on his wife doesnt hurt my chances of landing a whale.. God only knows what mushmouth may have said to her as she escaped from joe to the other corner he was hiding in realll nicee guyss.. lol
Maybe someone should have told us the situation and I never would have gotten on the boat. I have pissed off every boat I have been in so that should not be a surprise that I did on yours. And what are you landing a whale for?? You don't make anything, sell anything, etc. Maybe I was that drunk but it sure didn't seem like a big deal at the time. If you come back to TX you can piss off the Islander anytime with any crowd.

I guess Kevin is changing into a Floridian
Old 02-18-2009, 12:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by joew.
Maybe someone should have told us the situation and I never would have gotten on the boat. I have pissed off every boat I have been in so that should not be a surprise that I did on yours. And what are you landing a whale for?? You don't make anything, sell anything, etc. Maybe I was that drunk but it sure didn't seem like a big deal at the time. If you come back to TX you can piss off the Islander anytime with any crowd.

I guess Kevin is changing into a Floridian
Kev I think joew just called you the Miami gucci bird lol !!! hahahhahaa
Old 02-18-2009, 12:11 PM
Registered

see if you can get an earmark for Chadwick Homes We will call the joint venture Marcowick homes lol
Old 02-18-2009, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Sounds to me that Joew did you a favor....turn on the news Big Guy...Hedge funds are losing their azz............
Old 02-18-2009, 12:34 PM
Registered

Joe learnt ebry ting from R Kelly. Piss on you
Old 02-18-2009, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
Kev I think joew just called you the Miami gucci bird lol !!! hahahhahaa
He is a migratory bird that moves from the bed to the boat about mid day and is a bird of prey at night. Searching to feast on his captians left overs....How about now???
Old 02-18-2009, 01:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by joew.
He is a migratory bird that moves from the bed to the boat about mid day and is a bird of prey at night. Searching to feast on his captians left overs....How about now???
BIP
Old 02-18-2009, 03:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Mother-F(cking Stanford.........

Last edited by boatman22; 02-18-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:50 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatman22
Mother-F(cking Stafford.........
??

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.