The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/92281/?fp=1

I've got a ton of money in a Cd in Stanford Bank in the Panama. Be trying to transfer all day with no luck..friend is flying down tomorrow morning.....
Old 02-18-2009, 05:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatman22
http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/92281/?fp=1

I've got a ton of money in a Cd in Stanford Bank in the Panama. Be trying to transfer all day with no luck..friend is flying down tomorrow morning.....
I thought that was what you were talking about, but you said stafford.

I hope you can get it out.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Stanford...Stafford who cares about spelling I just want my f9cking money.....I just feel sick in my stomach...
Old 02-18-2009, 05:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Stanford...Stafford who cares about spelling I just want my f9cking money.....I just feel sick in my stomach...
That sucks.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Can you get restitution on money that is kept out of the states like that, even though it is American owned?
Old 02-18-2009, 05:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by joew.
Maybe someone should have told us the situation and I never would have gotten on the boat. I have pissed off every boat I have been in so that should not be a surprise that I did on yours. And what are you landing a whale for?? You don't make anything, sell anything, etc. Maybe I was that drunk but it sure didn't seem like a big deal at the time. If you come back to TX you can piss off the Islander anytime with any crowd.

I guess Kevin is changing into a Floridian
Slow down there Joew. I didnt see you piss off the boat, dont know if you did or didnt, I was just adding to the Bs my dad was giving you before you left on sunday,, there was no harm,, Im a bit ashamed of you, for not knowing that,, I'll repeat what my dad said to me when I asked him if he really saw you do that, he said no,, I was teasing him,, but if Joe wants to piss on somebody thats out on our boat, he can,, hes earned that right,, and hes welcome back anytime,, he was confused why you spent so much time fixing our shytters last time,, if you never planned on using them

/But you did pee in the elevator in la berge!
Old 02-18-2009, 06:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
Kev I think joew just called you the Miami gucci bird lol !!! hahahhahaa
For those of you that dont know what a miami gucci bird dresses like I included a photo.
Attached Images  
Old 02-18-2009, 07:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by joew.
Maybe someone should have told us the situation and I never would have gotten on the boat. I have pissed off every boat I have been in so that should not be a surprise that I did on yours. And what are you landing a whale for?? You don't make anything, sell anything, etc. Maybe I was that drunk but it sure didn't seem like a big deal at the time. If you come back to TX you can piss off the Islander anytime with any crowd.

I guess Kevin is changing into a Floridian
I do hope that last sentence was a joke,, Ive done what I can to share what I have with the friends I care most about, I refused to leave the dock on the boat with out them,,no matter what , I thought I proved that,, aint nothing in this world more important to me than my friends and family! Miami can suck a c0ck if they dont like my texas boys!!
Old 02-18-2009, 07:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by spk1
I do hope that last sentence was a joke,, Ive done what I can to share what I have with the friends I care most about, I refused to leave the dock on the boat with out them,,no matter what , I thought I proved that,, aint nothing in this world more important to me than my friends and family! Miami can suck a c0ck if they dont like my texas boys!!
Rock out with your cock out.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:50 PM
Registered

BM22,

I had money with them too!

However I think I am ok. My money with them was in Jackson annuities here in the states. Cant seem to get anyone on the phone to find out though. My broker is not to be heard from at this point.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.