The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
It is not about getting laid. It is about lame insults. I understand that you are not feeling well, as you are awake 4 hours before your regular time. Please have another nap and think about it.

Since that was an un thought out response. I still award you 0 points.

You can have all the points you want for banging your captains left overs though. From what we have seen, he has some quality left overs. You should be pleased.
Pretty sharp edged comment comming from you,,, yeaa.. I guess you do have alot to be upset about seeing how your out a plane ticket,, and $2,, from your trip to the miami boat show,, I guess I am lame. and I get my captians left overs,, swanson knows whos driving,, too bad you dont..
Old 03-02-2009, 12:20 PM
Registered

And Im not sure how great a comeback I need for a guy that uses the same you really had sex with a guy comment over and overrr that he stole from andy,, just go back into the archives and Im sure I have a much better comeback,, for the last 17 times he used it.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

It is not about getting laid. It is about lame insults. I understand that you are not feeling well, as you are awake 4 hours before your regular time. Please have another nap and think about it.

Since that was an un thought out response. I still award you 0 points.

You can have all the points you want for banging your captains left overs though. From what we have seen, he has some quality left overs. You should be pleased.
Joew's post was reffering to the Captain breaking in the boat before Spik1 did....nothing about sloppy seconds.....
Old 03-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spk1
Pretty sharp edged comment comming from you,,, yeaa.. I guess you do have alot to be upset about seeing how your out a plane ticket,, and $2,, from your trip to the miami boat show,, I guess I am lame. and I get my captians left overs,, swanson knows whos driving,, too bad you dont..
You shure do get mad pretty easy these days.

I remember when Spk1 took it like a man and then dished it back out.

I have never said anything but thank you about having me to miami, and how much fun I had, and the thank you from your dad for coming, and how much fun I had.

You can't keep holding that over our heads. We all had a good time, and you can't hold the fact that we come see you in miami and go out on your boat as a reason for us not to bust your balls.

That is the lamest excuse of them all. I guess finally getting back in touch with some puzzy has made you feel a little more feminine. Usually it makes me feel more like a man and want to bust some more balls the old fashioned way without reminding my friends of what I did for them, in a lame attempt to belittle them into not busting my balls.

Again, thanks for the trip to Miami, but it is not cool to keep holding it over our heads as a lame attempt to keep us from busting your balls.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

And Im not sure how great a comeback I need for a guy that uses the same you really had sex with a guy comment over and overrr that he stole from andy,, just go back into the archives and Im sure I have a much better comeback,, for the last 17 times he used it.
Now that was better.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:51 PM
Registered

You shure do get mad pretty easy these days.

I remember when Spk1 took it like a man and then dished it back out.

I have never said anything but thank you about having me to miami, and how much fun I had, and the thank you from your dad for coming, and how much fun I had.

You can't keep holding that over our heads. We all had a good time, and you can't hold the fact that we come see you in miami and go out on your boat as a reason for us not to bust your balls.

That is the lamest excuse of them all. I guess finally getting back in touch with some puzzy has made you feel a little more feminine. Usually it makes me feel more like a man and want to bust some more balls the old fashioned way without reminding my friends of what I did for them, in a lame attempt to belittle them into not busting my balls.

Again, thanks for the trip to Miami, but it is not cool to keep holding it over our heads as a lame attempt to keep us from busting your balls.

Do I even reply to this??? You'll know when I hold something over "your" head. as for the "our" not sure what you mean,,,
Old 03-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

In other notes though, I will try to refrain from busting balls, as I came to the realization that I might end up on the secret ballot/ habitual line crosser club.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Do I even reply to this??? You'll know when I hold something over "your" head. as for the "our" not sure what you mean,,,
Me, our, mindless rambling.

Just trying to make sure that I know where you are going with that comment, since it is not the first time you have used it since those of us that went, have made it back home.

Now go get the dust and bird nests out of the Mares and take some lessons so you will be ready for tickfaw
Old 03-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Registered

Just trying to make sure that I know where you are going with that comment, since it is not the first time you have used it since those of us that went, have made it back home.

Now go get the dust and bird nests out of the Mares and take some lessons so you will be ready for tickfaw
Im pretty sure your the only one that feels that way,, if Im wrong,, Im all ears.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Registered

Since you going to call me out,, Im going to call you out. You tell me who else shares your feelings on the matter,, you do say "our" how about you be specific,, or shut the fu(k up!

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.