The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 10:01 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SPK1, you need the Sutphen on the bow of the Hatt. You would have the coolest dingy around. Tell Papa G that she only weighs around 5500LBS. The deck will handle her.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:12 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wstultz
You are not allowed to post anything else unless it is pictures from this weekend, funny guy.

I want to see what kind of craziness happened on Travis this weekend.
Tim said that they could have just stayed in Conroe since that was who ended up tying up next to them all weekend.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:13 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We can barely handle you on the ground. No one would be safe with you in the air.
I don't need to be handled.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Tim said that they could have just stayed in Conroe since that was who ended up tying up next to them all weekend.
I drank therefore I gots Drunks and therefore it a blur!
Old 05-28-2009, 12:40 PM
Registered

No sir Di(khole, I will be upgrading. p:
i think that is my favorite new emoticon lol p::cuqui:
Old 05-28-2009, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
i think that is my favorite new emoticon lol p::cuqui:
that is beyond bad

i am a fan of the cool cowboy myself
Old 05-28-2009, 01:20 PM
Registered

i am keeping Kelly on a short leash....lol

Many women add too many pounds during pregnancy
Buzz Up Send
Email IM Share
Delicious Digg Facebook Fark Newsvine Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Bookmarks Print By LAURAN NEERGAARD, AP Medical Writer Lauran Neergaard, Ap Medical Writer – 1 hr 37 mins ago
WASHINGTON – Eating for two? New guidelines are setting how much weight women should gain during pregnancy — surprisingly little if they're already overweight or obese when they conceive.

The most important message: Get to a healthy weight before you conceive, say the Institute of Medicine's guidelines, the first national recommendations on pregnancy weight since 1990. It's healthiest for the mother — less chance of pregnancy-related high blood pressure or diabetes, or the need for a C-section — and it's best for the baby, too. Babies born to overweight mothers have a greater risk of premature birth and becoming overweight themselves, among other concerns.

That's a tall order, considering that about 55 percent of women of childbearing age are overweight and preconception care isn't that common.

Once a woman's pregnant, the guidelines issued Thursday aren't too different from what obstetricians already recommend — but they're not easy, considering about half of women fail to follow them today.

Among the advice:

_A normal-weight woman, as measured by BMI or body mass index, should gain between 25 and 35 pounds during pregnancy. A normal BMI, a measure of weight for height, is between 18.5 and 24.9.

_An overweight woman — BMI 25 to 29.9 — should gain 15 to 25 pounds during pregnancy.

_An obese woman — BMI of 30 or higher — should gain 11 to 20 pounds. This marks the first recommendation ever set for women so heavy.

_An underweight woman — BMI less than 18.5 — should gain 28 to 40 pounds.

What if a mom-to-be has already gained too much? On average, overweight and obese women already are gaining five more pounds than the upper limit.

But pregnancy is not a time to lose weight, stressed guidelines co-author Dr. Anna Maria Siega-Riz of the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.

"It's not, 'Hey you gained enough, now you need to stop,'" Siega-Riz said. "Let's take stock of where you're at and start gaining correctly."

Indeed, the guidelines lay out that in the second and third trimesters, underweight and normal-weight mothers should be putting on a pound a week for proper fetal growth. The overweight and obese need about half a pound a week.

Hopping on the scale during prenatal checkups makes for a sensitive moment, especially in a culture that cherishes the ice cream-and-pickles stereotype.

Implementing the guidelines may take a move "to change the whole culture about pregnancy" and eating, Siega-Riz said. She noted that in studies of the overweight, "most of these women will tell you that they've never been told how much weight to gain" during pregnancy
Old 05-28-2009, 02:51 PM
Registered

check this out

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/t...uck-worth.html
Old 05-28-2009, 02:55 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Very nice.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o29022-en.html

I like this one:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o29119-en.html

New:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o29252-en.html

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.