The B.S. Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 04:40 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by joew.
Wade. Here is how you can spend your winnings and save a stuphen

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1981-...5%3A1%7C39%3A1
We don't need two black 33 Sutphens in Texas sitting and rotting. He has been trying to push that one on craigslist for some time but he wanted $8500 without the trailer. It would make someone a great hull but it needs a lot of $$$ put into it and I don't have any.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice drive locks. Think they will throw in a CLUB as well. Those old parts are priceless.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mba1620
Baby Tee,

You are lucky I can't watch u tube from work!
Tattoo,

The only word we need to hear from you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFK1rvL2NoQ
Old 07-15-2009, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Since Smooth Operator will be out for a while, I wanted to give you guys a few heads up about our fellow crew members.

I will start with Spik1. Two years in a row after cleaning my boat from Ticfaw I have found snacks hidden in my compartments choclate, fruit, pasteries...ect..ect.. This last time I didn't find his hidden stash until I was getting ready for the 4th of July.

Bigandy:

This charcter likes to take a good bottled water bottle empty it out and fill it with his flavor of cheap Vodka. Not really a big deal if it is marked. But to simply remove the label is not what I considered marked, when placed in with the other bottle water, gatorade, beer...ect..ect...

Need to say when the cooler was brought into the house Saturday night, and all the unopened beverages were placed in to the fridge, so was bigandy's vodka bottle. It is not uncommon for a label to come off a water bottle after being in a cooler all day.

So last night I am going to bed I go into the fridge a take out what I thought was a water bottle only to down half of it and find out it was cheap vodka.....I slept very well last night....

you have to watch out for these two guys if they are going to be part of your crew...
Old 07-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Bigandy:

This charcter likes to take a good bottled water bottle empty it out and fill it with his flavor of cheap Vodka. Not really a big deal if it is marked. But to simply remove the label is not what I considered marked, when placed in with the other bottle water, gatorade, beer...ect..ect...

Need to say when the cooler was brought into the house Saturday night, and all the unopened beverages were placed in to the fridge, so was bigandy's vodka bottle. It is not uncommon for a label to come off a water bottle after being in a cooler all day.

So last night I am going to bed I go into the fridge a take out what I thought was a water bottle only to down half of it and find out it was cheap vodka.....I slept very well last night....

you have to watch out for these two guys if they are going to be part of your crew...
Whoops, I think I gave him that bottle just before the run. At least it was decent potato vodka and not the really cheap chit!

So how bad is your boat? I got there after most of the smoke had cleared so wasn't sure what all happened.

Last edited by Busta; 07-15-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rcolter
Tattoo,

The only word we need to hear from you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFK1rvL2NoQ

Did Keebler ever make Coconut Boom Booms?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvAvM...eature=related
Old 07-15-2009, 09:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Busta
Did Keebler ever make Coconut Boom Booms?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvAvM...eature=related

If any of you knuckle heads have any pics of this weekend, email them to me already. [email protected]

thnx

tech support
Old 07-15-2009, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

But Boss, She was not alone. I was rikke here fixing a many of my famous coconut boom boom!
Old 07-16-2009, 12:13 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys missed the late night party at TMR.

No alcohol was consumed on premise though.
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-resize-wed-night.jpg  
Old 07-16-2009, 12:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
You guys missed the late night party at TMR.

No alcohol was consumed on premise though.
is that the magnum engine? There better not be any borrowed parts from any other boat in there (banana)

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.