The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 10:41 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anybody interested in the AO cat at AYS....it needs more than a lot of love...
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-6.jpg   The B.S. Thread-8.jpg  
Old 07-19-2009, 10:51 AM
Registered

Walked to the bar for the first time last night. Good times were had
Old 07-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wstultz
Anybody interested in the AO cat at AYS....it needs more than a lot of love...
uhhhh, uhhhhhh, i can fix dat wade.... but uhhh uhhh it might come back..........

oh and josephine, three south shore boys have been arrested walking home from that bar toooo. its a good time but just dont think it makes you invincable.... sunday funday after the kids leave tonight 6 oclock, houthboat, bring beer and a place to go potty, and a way to get to the dam cause i got none of that farkin boats!!!
Old 07-19-2009, 01:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy
uhhhh, uhhhhhh, i can fix dat wade.... but uhhh uhhh it might come back..........

oh and josephine, three south shore boys have been arrested walking home from that bar toooo. its a good time but just dont think it makes you invincable.... sunday funday after the kids leave tonight 6 oclock, houthboat, bring beer and a place to go potty, and a way to get to the dam cause i got none of that farkin boats!!!
Dam. I just got back from da boat. Now I got to turn around and go back??
Old 07-19-2009, 01:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I will not discuss anything regarding Smooth's insurance claim on OSO...It has not even been looked at yet. You can call Ken but he does not insure Smooth, that would be Sy in New York

But that is a lot of boat for 100k......I would like to get a bid in on it....
That is a lot of boat for 100K. You did have to have your deposit in before they would let you bid though.

Quite unfortunate.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy

That is bull chit arresting people for a WWI. Walking While Intoxicated. Fing cops.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by joew.
That is bull chit arresting people for a WWI. Walking While Intoxicated. Fing cops.
They should arrest drunk people for half cooking hot dogs in the microwave, and feeding them to your drunk friends, In other news, idling through the dirt road between joew's house and shannys is a great way to avoid a dui, but only if there are drunk walkers, I hear when faced with a dui or a wwi, the police always choose wwi's first.
Old 07-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by joew.
I heard they only take your shoes away for a WWI, you can keep your license and there are no towing fees.
Old 07-19-2009, 05:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Busta
I heard they only take your shoes away for a WWI, you can keep your license and there are no towing fees.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Busta
before this your only accomplishment was marrying a girl with big chi chi's but that is some funny shoit............ you are now a member of the group!!! it is nothing to be proud of and it will soon cause you to be unemployed and your liver to eventually fail but wtf!!!! lets get drunk

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.