The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by spk1
They should arrest drunk people for half cooking hot dogs in the microwave, and feeding them to your drunk friends, In other news, idling through the dirt road between joew's house and shannys is a great way to avoid a dui, but only if there are drunk walkers, I hear when faced with a dui or a wwi, the police always choose wwi's first.
So not only do you not go to work but you can't even work a microwave???
Old 07-20-2009, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joew.
uhhh, he has a captain for that, and when he is out of town a cuban hooker brings him and Pops food....... and then there is Denny's............

uhmm i want a carafe of orange juice, i want the top half of the carafe to be no pulp and the bottom half to be medium pulp..... i'd like a glass of breast milk with my oatmeal and extra brown sugar.... moons over myhammi.... a meat lovers skillet.... id like my wheat toast to have raisins in it, toasted only on one side, the inside... DO NOT TOAST THE OUTSIDE and cut off the crusts, then deep batter and fry them with a side of ranch.... and id also like two diablo sandwiches and a Dr pepper, and make it quick im in a gosh dam hurry!!!! Get the stipper whatever she wants and dont forget she gets senior citizen pricing and oh Pops, you want anything from the nice lady.....
Old 07-20-2009, 09:35 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Originally Posted by bigandy
uhhh, he has a captain for that, and when he is out of town a cuban hooker brings him and Pops food....... and then there is Denny's............

uhmm i want a carafe of orange juice, i want the top half of the carafe to be no pulp and the bottom half to be medium pulp..... i'd like a glass of breast milk with my oatmeal and extra brown sugar.... moons over myhammi.... a meat lovers skillet.... id like my wheat toast to have raisins in it, toasted only on one side, the inside... DO NOT TOAST THE OUTSIDE and cut off the crusts, then deep batter and fry them with a side of ranch.... and id also like two diablo sandwiches and a Dr pepper, and make it quick im in a gosh dam hurry!!!! Get the stipper whatever she wants and dont forget she gets senior citizen pricing and oh Pops, you want anything from the nice lady.....
That sounds about right, if you're talking about one of your own orders.

BigAndy's philosophy for life.....never order anything directly off of the menu.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:04 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just walked home from the marina. This unemployment thing is awesome. My liver will soon need to be replaced.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by joew.
Looksss Like SommeeBody Has a Case of The Mondayssss!
Old 07-20-2009, 04:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
Looksss Like SommeeBody Has a Case of The Mondayssss!
My day is awesome. Get up at five and drive to Channelview. Then turn around and go to Lufkin, then back to channelview........And in about an hour I will be heading to Conroe
Old 07-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Just walked home from the marina. This unemployment thing is awesome. My liver will soon need to be replaced.
I think I would have driven the boat to the casa
Old 07-20-2009, 05:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
before this your only accomplishment was marrying a girl with big chi chi's but that is some funny shoit............ you are now a member of the group!!! it is nothing to be proud of and it will soon cause you to be unemployed and your liver to eventually fail but wtf!!!! lets get drunk
Thanks, I think my liver fits right in with the group. It gets a workout every night!

Remind me to never go to Denny's with you. On second thought, watching you order some toasted bread (inside only) might be pretty funny.

Last edited by Busta; 07-20-2009 at 05:27 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Busta
Thanks, I think my liver fits right in with the group. It gets a workout every night!

Remind me to never go to Denny's with you. On second thought, watching you order some toasted bread (inside only) might be pretty funny.
Whats funnier than that is watching him eat the toast as he passes out...he stabs himself in the eye with the toast, wakes himself up, takes a bite, passes out again...and this process continues on until he is finished and calls the waitress a co(k whore
Old 07-20-2009, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
Whats funnier than that is watching him eat the toast as he passes out...he stabs himself in the eye with the toast, wakes himself up, takes a bite, passes out again...and this process continues on until he is finished and calls the waitress a co(k whore
Don't forget TxLefty taking home the waitress for is own little desert......

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.