The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
BIP
this comming from a guy who has taken 10 years to restore a single engine ski boat???

by the time you get that bucket finished it will need to be restored again.....

BTW WStultz i take offense to the boat smokin comment.....
Old 07-21-2009, 04:25 PM
Registered

its time for club 105 to step up their game....

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ht-school.html
Old 07-21-2009, 04:49 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone know a good boat ramp in Lake Charles right off of I-10??? Is Lake Charles pretty clear to where you can tear up and down it without issue?
Old 07-21-2009, 05:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
its time for club 105 to step up their game....

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ht-school.html
Wow. Some od those guys were up there!
Old 07-21-2009, 05:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
Anyone know a good boat ramp in Lake Charles right off of I-10??? Is Lake Charles pretty clear to where you can tear up and down it without issue?
Galveston if you are not a fa-g!
Old 07-21-2009, 05:51 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Originally Posted by joew.
Galveston if you are not a fa-g!
Hey, I slide head first buddy!
Old 07-21-2009, 06:21 PM
Registered

Only in Willis.......

Wife Shot After Mistaken For Intruder
Justin Hanel Not Charged

POSTED: Tuesday, July 21, 2009
UPDATED: 6:03 pm CDT July 21, 2009

NEAR WILLIS, Texas -- A Montgomery County man accidentally shot his wife because he thought she was an intruder, KPRC Local 2 reported Tuesday.

Montgomery County News

WATCH IT: Man Accidentally Shoots Wife

The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office said Justin Hanel, 25, was at home with his wife, Sarah Hanel, 27, in the 9000 block of Zapata Drive Tuesday when, he said, he woke up shortly before 2 a.m. and believed he heard an intruder.

He told investigators that he fired a handgun several times at a person walking toward the bedroom. Hanel then realized he'd shot his wife, Sarah, officials said.

"Right after he fired, he heard his wife say, 'You shot me,''' said Lt. Dan with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Department.

Justin Hanel called 911. Sarah Hanel was shot once in the chest and taken to Memorial Hermann Hospital in stable condition.

Justin Hanel's father said his son is devastated over what he called a tragic accident.

"He's taking it pretty tough. He's a big, tough boy, but he's really shook up," Stephen Hanel said. "He thought his wife was in bed and thought she was an intruder. (He) wasn't completely awake, grabbed a pistol and fired. Unfortunately, it hit her."

"She's handling it better than he is. She's more worried about him that she is herself," Stephen Hanel said.

Justin Hanel was not arrested. The case will be forward to the district attorney's office for review.

Stephen Hanel, a retired police officer, said the tragic accident should be a lesson for everyone who keeps a gun in the home for protection.

"I've always told people and taught people that if you're going to keep a weapon in your house, put it somewhere where you have to be completely awake when you get your hands on it," he said.

Doctors said Sarah Hanel is expected to only stay in the intensive care unit for one night.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:07 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wstultz
The only ramp I know of is where my buddy puts in his 419 Formula. Right as you come in to Lake Charles, you make a right on the 210 loop. As you cross the 210 bridge, you'll see the ramp on your left. When you get off the bridge, you take the first exit then make a right and then follow signs that will lead you through the area and then back under 210 highway at boat ramp. I have not heard of any remaining debris in lake but I'm also not responsible! LOL Good luck. Fun place to boat. Tommy
Old 07-21-2009, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
"Right after he fired, he heard his wife say, 'You shot me,''' said Lt. Dan with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Department.
HAHA, the cops name is Lieutenant Dan!!!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 08:29 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Originally Posted by THLWL
The only ramp I know of is where my buddy puts in his 419 Formula. Right as you come in to Lake Charles, you make a right on the 210 loop. As you cross the 210 bridge, you'll see the ramp on your left. When you get off the bridge, you take the first exit then make a right and then follow signs that will lead you through the area and then back under 210 highway at boat ramp. I have not heard of any remaining debris in lake but I'm also not responsible! LOL Good luck. Fun place to boat. Tommy
Thanks dude.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.