The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 11:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I sold the ceo of this company a new rig yesterday...these are work horses....

http://www.harveygulf.com/vessels.aspx
WhaLLLEeeee WARRrssss!!
Old 08-20-2009, 11:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
I looked at this today and I don't think that is has ever been run. It still has the sales stickers and literature in the cabin and the new boat smell.

I wonder what the money on it is??

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listi...g_id=1773&url=
The money is "The Price of On Tha HouSe" Silvertons suck with diesel engines,, and they are down right ridiculious suck and dangerouss with gas,
Old 08-20-2009, 11:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
8 pages of good ole fashion BS.... best present i coulda got from you boys today!!!

the really nice thing sometime about 2nd week in november the alcohol will kick in and everyone willl be grumpy from sleeping 14 to a hotel room and the pizza will go a flying.... watch out yankees and canadians!!!!!!!!!!!
No, we are all safe to have a good time,, Joew is on a leash this year, I called Kim and asked her to come chaperone, because of his need to fight 300lb gorillas on vacation.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:35 PM
Registered

Super Yachts is on the travel channel right now
Old 08-20-2009, 11:37 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spk1
Super Yachts is on the travel channel right now
yes it is.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Registered

yes it is.
That big sail boat was here in the winter.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:33 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Jeffro fill me in on this post...

Originally Posted by gsmith9898
they are just stickers. If they are saying the panels are the original. Than I would say, ok. But the dents were not there before stolen. Ask the adjuster if he or she knows what "bad faith" means. The words "bad faith and insurance commissioner will get the insurance adjusters attention.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:10 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Jeffro fill me in on this post...
An insurance policy, like just about any contract is signed in "good faith" that both parties will honor their obligations. Basically it means that as long as you do everything that you as an insured were required to do in your policy to limit the insurers exposure to a claim and payment, then they will do what it says they are responsible to do as written in the policy. It really doesn't have anything to do with the "scope", it has more to do with denying covereage.

Rememger that denying covereage does not mean not paying for certain things that you think they should. If they are paying for anything at all, then they have taken liability, meaning they have acted in "good faith". If they are arguing about the "scope" then in their opinion, there is work that you are wanting done that does not need to be done in their opinion.

Insurance companies will never "assume damages". They owe only for direct physical damage. That means that you have to be able to see it. They can always expand their "scope" once repairs have begun.

Hope this helps.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:55 AM
Registered

An insurance policy, like just about any contract is signed in "good faith" that both parties will honor their obligations. Basically it means that as long as you do everything that you as an insured were required to do in your policy to limit the insurers exposure to a claim and payment, then they will do what it says they are responsible to do as written in the policy. It really doesn't have anything to do with the "scope", it has more to do with denying covereage.

Rememger that denying covereage does not mean not paying for certain things that you think they should. If they are paying for anything at all, then they have taken liability, meaning they have acted in "good faith". If they are arguing about the "scope" then in their opinion, there is work that you are wanting done that does not need to be done in their opinion.

Insurance companies will never "assume damages". They owe only for direct physical damage. That means that you have to be able to see it. They can always expand their "scope" once repairs have begun.

Hope this helps.
Ok the BSj Thread was back on track till YOU phucked it up. Way to go wanker!!
Old 08-21-2009, 09:55 AM
Registered

Hope this helps.
Ok the BS Thread was back on track till YOU phucked it up. Way to go wanker!!

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.