Old 09-05-2009, 11:35 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
State reps brother-in-law charged in car-surfing accident

10:46 AM CDT on Saturday, September 5, 2009

khou.com staff reports

CONROE, Texas – One man was jailed and another critically injured after police said the two decided to drink, drive and car surf in Montgomery County on Friday.

It happened in the 11000 block of Kentucky Oaks Drive in Conroe.

Police said 32-year-old Joshua Dawson climbed onto the roof of a moving Chevy Tahoe and began car surfing.

Police said the car was driven by Blaze Anthony Benson, the brother-in-law of State Representative Brandon Creighton.

Police said Dawson flew off the car and crashed onto the pavement. He was rushed to a nearby hospital in critical condition.

Benson was given a field sobriety test. He was taken into custody and charged with intoxication assault.

Creighton’s sister, Jaime Heintz, was also in the car.

google "car surfing"
google it!! NO. google it NO
Old 09-05-2009, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

***BREAKING NEWS***
State Rep. Brandon Creighton’s brother-in-law arrested
7 a.m.

Blaze Anthony Benson, 30, of Conroe is charged with intoxicated assault causes serious bodily injury following an alleged “car surfing” incident that critically injured another man overnight. Benson was booked into the Montgomery County Jail at 4:14 a.m. and released on $25,000 bond at 6:11 a.m.

Benson is the brother of Fawn Benson Creighton, the wife of State Representative Brandon Creighton.

Additional information and on-scene video will be posted later.

UPDATE

According to DPS Trooper Fredrick at approximately 10:54 PM MCHD was dispatched to a fall victim on Kentucky Oaks Drive off FM 2854 just west of the Conroe city limits. When they arrived they found Joshua Dawson age 32 unconscious in the street. PHI Air Medical was dispatched and he was transported to Herman Hospital in the Houston Medical Center in critical condition with a head injury.

Investigation revealed that Blaze Anthony Benson age 30 was driving his 2008 Tahoe on Leonidas Horton Drive. He and his passenger Joshua Dawson had been drinking and had Dawsons wife Erin and a friend of Benson Jamie Heintz in the vehicle with him. Joshua Dawson stood up in the passenger seat through the sunroof and then climbed on top of the vehicle and began to “Car Surf”.

As Benson turned onto Kentucky Oaks Dawson lost his balance and fell to the ground striking his head.

Benson was arrested at the scene and taken to The Woodlands Mall where Montgomery County was set up for a no refusal weekend. After he refused to give a breath sample blood was drawn.

Benson was charged with Intoxicated Assault with Vehicle.

Judge Woods ordered a $25,000 bond.

At 4:10 AM the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department jail van arrived and transported Benson along with several other males arrested for DWI to the Montgomery County Jail

At 4:42 he was booked into the Montgomery County Jail and just shortly after 6:00 am was bonded out.

Benson is the brother of Faith Creighton, wife of State Representative Brandon Creighton.

According to the District Attorney’s Office charged could be added if Joshua Dawson would not survive his injuries.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Here you go Wade. They figured out why it is so cheap.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...d-glasses.html
Old 09-05-2009, 12:00 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow!
Old 09-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

make sure you watch the video

http://www.montgomerycountynews.net/...ticle&view=831
Old 09-05-2009, 12:36 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've never seen the leaders of the fun police before. Now I know who to swerve at on the road. I guess we should all just start smoking the reefer.

Last edited by wstultz; 09-05-2009 at 12:38 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wstultz
I've never seen the leaders of the fun police before. Now I know who to swerve at on the road. I guess we should all just start smoking the reefer.
I saw Troys boat

Old 09-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Registered

that video would have been much better if about 20 of us were all in the lambo boat getting something to eat at county line tossin out beers and half naked girls dancin on the bow!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2009, 01:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by bigandy
that video would have been much better if about 20 of us were all in the lambo boat getting something to eat at county line tossin out beers and half naked girls dancin on the bow!!!!!!!!!!
Yes.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Registered

we are all buying Richard a handle of rasberry mccormicks for his birfday, i think i twould be funnier to just buy him one and say we all went in on it but chad thinks it would be better if there was ten bottles of it there

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.