Hmmm Lets seee,,
Williams
Cultra
Gregory
Stultz
McDonald
Colter
GeroiekieOeke

Id expect more from you, Joew. As far as the Geroke maintenence program, Id run any one of my boats across the gulf stream right now, can the mainship program, do that? How fresh is the coat of wax on the mainship and its hull? Mares is 3 days old, magnum is two weeks old, and the hatt is just a month old? Rememeber its 5000 feet deep with 10ft swells at times, most of the time they cant find you when you go down. But im sure lake conroe keep you to the strictest of standards, lol

The Mainship has made the distance to the Bahamas several times prior to my owneship. As far as the wax goes, I can't tell through all the spider webs, bugs, and spider chit. I just wanted to get you going

It's to bad I will not get to see all those clean rigs in Key West
Old 10-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Dont know if you and Bj were serious on the cult energy drink distribution, but I met the guy who invented the formula and holds the patent on five hour energy drink, he has a lawsuit out on five hour energy because his employees stole the formula and started distributing it, right now his is in production and shipped five cases of his energy drink called shotz, he is from Texas, big time chemical and soy exporter to china, I believe he is looking for distribution help.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by joew.
She looks like she is under the Geroke Chemical maintenance program
Does you generator run long enough to charge your batteries? lol
Old 10-15-2009, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spk1
Dont know if you and Bj were serious on the cult energy drink distribution, but I met the guy who invented the formula and holds the patent on five hour energy drink, he has a lawsuit out on five hour energy because his employees stole the formula and started distributing it, right now his is in production and shipped five cases of his energy drink called shotz, he is from Texas, big time chemical and soy exporter to china, I believe he is looking for distribution help.
Give him my ph number....
Old 10-15-2009, 12:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by joew.
The Mainship has made the distance to the Bahamas several times prior to my owneship. As far as the wax goes, I can't tell through all the spider webs, bugs, and spider chit. I just wanted to get you going

It's to bad I will not get to see all those clean rigs in Key West
Thats funny , I didnt know we could use prior to my ownedship err onedership, waitt i mean oneship stories, The Magnum made it to africa and back on one tank of fuel, and came back full of smuggled diamonds, generator purrring the whole wayyy.
The Bandit caught 72 sailfish in one day, and ran full out at 25knots all the way to bermuda.
The Mares, welll its always been bad azz, even while I owned, it.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Has the Mares cat been out in 2009??
Well, yes it has, has the magnum had an engine in it in 2009? Mr. glass house? Riding in mine doesnt count, lol
Old 10-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Registered

Hmmm Lets seee,,
Williams
Cultra
Gregory
Stultz
McDonald
Colter
GeroiekieOeke

Id expect more from you, Joew. As far as the Geroke maintenence program, Id run any one of my boats across the gulf stream right now, can the mainship program, do that? How fresh is the coat of wax on the mainship and its hull? Mares is 3 days old, magnum is two weeks old, and the hatt is just a month old? Rememeber its 5000 feet deep with 10ft swells at times, most of the time they cant find you when you go down. But im sure lake conroe keep you to the strictest of standards, lol
CSI Miami would find him....coolcowboy:
Old 10-15-2009, 01:06 PM
Registered

Riding in mine doesnt count, lol
Are you referring to jeffro riding in your boat or some chick you love???.....just checking for some clarification
Old 10-15-2009, 01:07 PM
Registered

No seriously Joe Williahoms I know the generator had been giving you alot of problems, heres a video I found that may help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7Sz8oT8ou0

Old 10-15-2009, 01:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Are you referring to jeffro riding in your boat or some chick you love???.....just checking for some clarification

Jeffro, got misquoted, on that one, I think that was the other geroke guy. Im good. Btw, contrary to the popular belief, Jeffro makes a pretty good wing man in a pinch,

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.