Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TOPPS
The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 01:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well guys Im back, not quite as thrilled about it as in the past, I got back here and bragged about Texas for the past two months, we got here, and first thing I did was take Monica and mica(my step daughter), to papasitos for lunch, I was excited to let them try some real texmex, cause you just cant get it like that in florida, while we ate lunch, some of the lowest mother fu(kers on the planet, broke into the car with a screwdriver, and stole everyone of our bags, all of micas christmas presents were inside, all of what monica bought me, all of what I bought my nephews, all our family christmas cards, and of course the basics clothes and etc, it was about a $5000 hit, it hurts to have your new family raped like that, in a place you love, call home, and want to move back to, and even worst to know some motherfu(kers are low enough to steal a childs toys on christmas, Monica couldnt speak for about two hours, and mica, just smile, told me its ok, we will still have fun, and hasnt complained once about losing anything, this kid is a champ, I swear, she is sure santa is bringing her a white nintendo dsi, for being good all year, (it was stolen), of course Im going to kill myself to make sure I find another one she deserves it,, if I had the time Id keep waiting in the papasitos parking lot to catch these guys in the act, I swear to every one of you I will sit in jail for what I plan on doing to these motherfu9kers, and Im going to keep looking when I have time, all I want for christmas now is to have these low lifes sit in the intensive care unit for christmas,
Old 12-22-2009, 08:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

So sorry to hear what happened to you Kevin. I just had scumbags that steal......sound like you got a great step daughter...If I can help with anything, let me know.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
Well guys Im back, not quite as thrilled about it as in the past, I got back here and bragged about Texas for the past two months, we got here, and first thing I did was take Monica and mica(my step daughter), to papasitos for lunch, I was excited to let them try some real texmex, cause you just cant get it like that in florida, while we ate lunch, some of the lowest mother fu(kers on the planet, broke into the car with a screwdriver, and stole everyone of our bags, all of micas christmas presents were inside, all of what monica bought me, all of what I bought my nephews, all our family christmas cards, and of course the basics clothes and etc, it was about a $5000 hit, it hurts to have your new family raped like that, in a place you love, call home, and want to move back to, and even worst to know some motherfu(kers are low enough to steal a childs toys on christmas, Monica couldnt speak for about two hours, and mica, just smile, told me its ok, we will still have fun, and hasnt complained once about losing anything, this kid is a champ, I swear, she is sure santa is bringing her a white nintendo dsi, for being good all year, (it was stolen), of course Im going to kill myself to make sure I find another one she deserves it,, if I had the time Id keep waiting in the papasitos parking lot to catch these guys in the act, I swear to every one of you I will sit in jail for what I plan on doing to these motherfu9kers, and Im going to keep looking when I have time, all I want for christmas now is to have these low lifes sit in the intensive care unit for christmas,

thats sucks kevin, sorry to hear that budd. Lemme know if I can help with anything.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:00 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man that blows? Let me know if you catch them. We can keep them in an undisclosed place for a few weeks before we call the cops. Glad to hear you are back. Let me know when you all get the time to hang out I'd love to meet your wife and new step daughter. If you're still here there's the usual party at my house for new years.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

That sucks buddy.....Let me try and turn this negative into a positive...it was all material things that can be replaced, you can write off all the stolen items on your 09 Tax Return, You can go on the news and tell your story and become a reality star like the balloon boy, sorry buddy.....
Old 12-22-2009, 09:13 AM
Registered

Does Spik1 look like a b!tch???

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6csp2fZt2E[/YOUTUBE]
Old 12-22-2009, 09:19 AM
Registered

Rest as ease Spik1 ...I am sending over the Wolf

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANPsH...eature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Old 12-22-2009, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I say we go down to piney shores and fu(k up those guys that talked shiet two years ago. It won't get your stuff back but it will feel good for a little while.

Then we can go drink a bunch of scotch and see where the night leads.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:37 AM
Registered

I wanna go play too! Im a good drunk!
Old 12-22-2009, 09:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by joew.
I say we go down to piney shores and fu(k up those guys that talked shiet two years ago. It won't get your stuff back but it will feel good for a little while.

Then we can go drink a bunch of scotch and see where the night leads.
do you mean those best buy muther phuckers????

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.