Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TOPPS
The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

miami continental club stewardesses are niiiiiiice me n colter fixin to catch the earlier flight but i wanted to thank you and papa G again spick........... you are a true gentlemen, glad joew was here to keep the poopers operational or it would have been a miserable trip..... dam bahamian roooofies til we meet again... let me know for sure when yall are running to keywest and i am in for that trip tooooo!!!

"thanks conan" - Ryan C ( you would think the big time oil exec with a faceboook and a myspace page would have his own laptop )
Old 03-22-2010, 12:26 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Is that Wade getting out run by Lefty again??
First break in run after the second pair of engines. Didn't go over 3000 RPMs for that one. No, That is Creedo blowing by me, not Lefty. Pops and I were just taking a gingerly stroll around the lake and Creedo was still trying to put me in the wall.

Last edited by wstultz; 03-22-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

getting smoked by Creedo or Lefty or any other jet ski on the lake.....is there a difference???
Old 03-22-2010, 12:57 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
George has started making a habit of sleeping on my couch. I am going to see if he will help with the mortgage.
Somehow this old post just poped up on my screen. Has it been 2 years all ready with this thread?
Old 03-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by wstultz
First break in run after the second pair of engines. Didn't go over 3000 RPMs for that one. No, That is Creedo blowing by me, not Lefty. Pops and I were just taking a gingerly stroll around the lake and Creedo was still trying to put me in the wall.
Like Dr. Blackwood says, "They either gonna break, or they ain't"

I seem to rememebr those engines breaking anyway, so getting smoked by Creedo could have been avoided and you could have gone out in a blaze of glory.

Just saying
Old 03-22-2010, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Somehow this old post just poped up on my screen. Has it been 2 years all ready with this thread?
This thread started 3-9-07 I am not that good at math but i think it is three years old....
Old 03-22-2010, 01:22 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Like Dr. Blackwood says, "They either gonna break, or they ain't"

I seem to rememebr those engines breaking anyway, so getting smoked by Creedo could have been avoided and you could have gone out in a blaze of glory.

Just saying
Yes all of the engines in that boat turned out to be junk. Unfortunately I didn't know it at the time. We had just pulled out of the boat ramp cove in Walden so I wasn't getting smoked by anyone. Creedo is just a little heavy on the sticks because he likes to drive it like he stole it.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:23 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
This thread started 3-9-07 I am not that good at math but i think it is three years old....
I actually didn't look at the date before I posted that.

Happy belated birthday BS THREAD
Old 03-22-2010, 01:46 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by bigandy
miami continental club stewardesses are niiiiiiice me n colter fixin to catch the earlier flight but i wanted to thank you and papa G again spick........... you are a true gentlemen, glad joew was here to keep the poopers operational or it would have been a miserable trip..... dam bahamian roooofies til we meet again... let me know for sure when yall are running to keywest and i am in for that trip tooooo!!!

"thanks conan" - Ryan C ( you would think the big time oil exec with a faceboook and a myspace page would have his own laptop )
I thought all that BS about the fishing trip might be BS until someone started sending me the pictures. Now I am really mad. I never had it this good on the bandit.
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-joe-wade-bandit-copy.jpg  
Old 03-22-2010, 01:57 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

I thought all that BS about the fishing trip might be BS until someone started sending me the pictures. Now I am really mad. I never had it this good on the bandit.
Nice photo shop job dude....but that actually happened!

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.