The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 04:05 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Transport issues. Always something. It is leaving July 4th weekend now ao it will be here before the run, but it ain't gonna be running.

Stellings are still sitting at Nr Tech, maybe one day they will ship so I can get the new engines dressed.

Waiting on the check for the Magnum so it can leave and go back to Yankee land where it likes to be. Probably leaving Monday.

The shop will be empty except for Spk1's bucket that he hasn't come down to work on yet.

I guess we might have to pull it out for him and at least knock the road grime off it.

Transport issues or you told the guy you'd give him five bucks and a box of envelopes to bring it down here. Translation, he'll bring it whenever the f he wants to.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:11 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wstultz
Transport issues or you told the guy you'd give him five bucks and a box of envelopes to bring it down here. Translation, he'll bring it whenever the f he wants to.
No, the first guy hooked onto it and pulled it down to discount tire and was getting tires put on and he said his transmisson was going out and he had to put the truck in the shop. Boat went back to the yard. apparently F-250's Excursions can't handle a real boat.

So I got a new guy and he seems like he knows what he is doing. He is leaving with it on July 4th, because he is coming to TX to move his daughter back to CA. That is why I only have to pay 1 way freight.

It's still better than doing ti myself, but I would have at least liked to have had a chance to put a boat in the calcutta this year.

2 years in a row I won't have anything to try and win the pot. Guess I'll have to buy some boats and hope they win.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

YOu and Obama both are horrible Presidents.

Old 06-24-2010, 05:11 PM
Registered

Engine is still hurt. Won't know the extent of damage until I pull it. Hope it is just the crank. MAybe oneday soon I can catch you at home and pull it.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Rcolter
YOu and Obama both are horrible Presidents.

I wasn't elected, I volunteered. You idiots actually had a choice in Obama's case.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
Engine is still hurt. Won't know the extent of damage until I pull it. Hope it is just the crank. MAybe oneday soon I can catch you at home and pull it.
I have a crank for you whenever you want to come get it. I have 2 just sitting there. free 2 you. Happy early christmas.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
I have a crank for you whenever you want to come get it. I have 2 just sitting there. free 2 you. Happy early christmas.
OK cool. I do need to do something soon just don't have a place to keep the mill while i work on it.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:30 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
OK cool. I do need to do something soon just don't have a place to keep the mill while i work on it.
I'll keep the mill at the house but the boat will have to go up in the hay loft.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I'll keep the mill at the house but the boat will have to go up in the hay loft.
They are re painting the yellow one at Davis' shop. He can store it up on the pole.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Hey wankers! Wake up! You would think that it is winter time around here.....

-JeffWoman11000000000- when is the Nortech getting here and how long before we see it go vroom?

-T-Boner when is your ride going to blow by everyone and when can we get a ride?

-SPK1- when is the wave crusher gong to be crushing some waves?

-Trojan- Scarab runs great but when can we see some more old school action with the Banana?

-Boatman22222- Keep having fun every weekend with your new boat that work all the time....Arse!

-Joew- Islander looks great at the dock full of empty beer cans. lol.

-Rcolter- I see it back over there with both drives on it. Is it finished. 1996/2010

-Weman- Is your boat still hurting? Or is there a new mill in the works.

-Bigandy- When are you going to give up and sell me the Sutphen so it can see water one day? Also, The Mariah is running, why have we not seen it on the lake?

-DBA0000- Get that new beak over here and get it out of that brown dookie water and put it in some less brown dookie water.

-Is that everyone?

-I still don't own a boat and they all keep slipping through my fingers.

My rig will never be done......I am going to get a Ferrari a bunch of Coke and Hookers and have a good time ...it will be alot cheaper in the long run......phuck boats.........

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.