The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 05:58 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rcolter
YOu and Obama both are horrible Presidents.

awesome.............
Old 06-24-2010, 05:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
OK cool. I do need to do something soon just don't have a place to keep the mill while i work on it.
free crank and a place to store you mill and you still won't get it done.......go blow smoke up one of our customer's a$$es......
Old 06-24-2010, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
My rig will never be done......I am going to get a Ferrari a bunch of Coke and Hookers and have a good time ...it will be alot cheaper in the long run......phuck boats.........
No chit, A miami vice re-run in the a/c while I pay a hooker to run around in a bikin splashing water on me is wayy cheaper than any boat Ive ever owned,, except for the 26 scarab, lol thats one is money,, look for it in the calcutta this year
Old 06-24-2010, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
free crank and a place to store you mill and you still won't get it done.......go blow smoke up one of our customer's a$$es......
WOW, I just got the offer hours ago and get slamed by Johnny Knokville for not pulling my rig over there tonite
Old 06-24-2010, 09:47 PM
Registered

http://www.teamspeed.com/forums/perf...boat-show.html

Here ya go wade.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
WOW, I just got the offer hours ago and get slamed by Johnny Knokville for not pulling my rig over there tonite
phuck it.....lets have a boat fixin party on Sunday
Old 06-24-2010, 10:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
No chit, A miami vice re-run in the a/c while I pay a hooker to run around in a bikin splashing water on me is wayy cheaper than any boat Ive ever owned,, except for the 26 scarab, lol thats one is money,, look for it in the calcutta this year
355's are getting cheap still look good.....so what if its 5k an oil change, still cheaper than owing a boat. I still can't believe I purchased another project boat. never again.....never again....never again.....BTW good luck w/ the Ciggy
Old 06-25-2010, 08:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
Transport issues or you told the guy you'd give him five bucks and a box of envelopes to bring it down here. Translation, he'll bring it whenever the f he wants to.
could have been here a month ago and been in the calcutta and then you could have won $20k like some else we know

oh if they are painting the yellow boat i am going to flip out, george has a work order on father in laws boat, houthboat, pontoon, mariah, cobalt and two jet skis since march!!! it would be direct thru davis shop but they made up for my $20 freeze plug with a $350 starter and that is a lil out of my jewishism even if custom made...

tbone you sound down, you should take a weekend off and have a cold one... pressure is on to be in florida in august not conroe in july

i have a new horrible expensive hobby, horses. and that is when they arent sick.... only good news is i got leather rebel flag saddle bags being made and i am excited one of them is a huge paint horse and he is gonna look good tied to the handicap sign at papas on the weekends waiting on me to ride home.. trainer thinks she is training him to kneel down so the kids can get on him easier and we are going to go with that
Old 06-25-2010, 09:48 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigandy
could have been here a month ago and been in the calcutta and then you could have won $20k like some else we know

oh if they are painting the yellow boat i am going to flip out, george has a work order on father in laws boat, houthboat, pontoon, mariah, cobalt and two jet skis since march!!! it would be direct thru davis shop but they made up for my $20 freeze plug with a $350 starter and that is a lil out of my jewishism even if custom made...

tbone you sound down, you should take a weekend off and have a cold one... pressure is on to be in florida in august not conroe in july

i have a new horrible expensive hobby, horses. and that is when they arent sick.... only good news is i got leather rebel flag saddle bags being made and i am excited one of them is a huge paint horse and he is gonna look good tied to the handicap sign at papas on the weekends waiting on me to ride home.. trainer thinks she is training him to kneel down so the kids can get on him easier and we are going to go with that
Just have Mongo punch it in the nose. It will lay down.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy

Your pontoon is sitting in the creek/pond in front of Georges house. Who knows what kind of creatures are livin in that thing now.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.