The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 11:03 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I was lookin at those before I bought the fountain....they are bravo eaters.....
As opposed to "Engine Eaters"....

I couldn't resist.......
Old 11-23-2010, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
As opposed to "Engine Eaters"....

I couldn't resist.......
Insert picture of Kettle here _________________.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:33 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by spk1
Insert picture of Kettle here _________________.

Diesel captains are not allowed to talk until they actually use a gas burning rig that makes over 400HP and burns more than the delivery gas sometime in this decade.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I was lookin at those before I bought the fountain....they are bravo eaters.....
Thats true, but it looks like they may have addressed some of those issues with the standoff boxes shafts, and xz drives, your running stock power and hitting 100mph, for you guys that like speed, I think you would be happy with this one, those guys have poured a fortune into this boat getting it set up right, not to mention, they know what they are doing , hired the best, and had enough pull to get huge discounts on the work, of course we all would have a lot of horse trading and selling to do to snatch that one up, unless of course your Joew. and looking to turn a christmas bonus into a big fu lake conroe boat the economy is bad, but I doubt it lasts past thanksgiving.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:43 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thats true, but it looks like they may have addressed some of those issues with the standoff boxes shafts, and xz drives, your running stock power and hitting 100mph, for you guys that like speed, I think you would be happy with this one, those guys have poured a fortune into this boat getting it set up right, not to mention, they know what they are doing , hired the best, and had enough pull to get huge discounts on the work, of course we all would have a lot of horse trading and selling to do to snatch that one up, unless of course your Joew. and looking to turn a christmas bonus into a big fu lake conroe boat the economy is bad, but I doubt it lasts past thanksgiving.
That power is bumping 10 years old and over 160 hours with no records of a refresh on the top end.......

Pretty boat though and if you stay out of the throttles, those valve springs and valves might last for a little while

I have read that insurance rates have come down though.

Get off OSO and go work on that bucket of yours........ I will be by later to help you if you need something.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:44 AM
Registered

Diesel captains are not allowed to talk until they actually use a gas burning rig that makes over 400HP and burns more than the delivery gas sometime in this decade.
ahem... insert picture of Kettle here _________
Old 11-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

ahem... insert picture of Kettle here _________
I am not a diesel captain and there is no kettle here sir. Considering the Mares cat only went to a gas station when they delivered it and the scarab still had the same gas in it when you sold it.....................

And the Excalibre broke more engines than my scarab...........

I am inserting a kettle here for you.....
Old 11-23-2010, 11:50 AM
Registered

That power is bumping 10 years old and over 160 hours with no records of a refresh on the top end.......

Pretty boat though and if you stay out of the throttles, those valve springs and valves might last for a little while

I have read that insurance rates have come down though.

Get off OSO and go work on that bucket of yours........ I will be by later to help you if you need something.
When are your engines going to be back from the builder?
Old 11-23-2010, 11:52 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Special K, you better not be in town. Especially since you're on the computer and not out there ripping up the ciggy.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:53 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

When are your engines going to be back from the builder?
When he gets back from his camping trip.... I just took them down last week. Cams just got finished yesterday. Still need new valves and springs. They will probably be ready in about 2 weeks.

I am moving from club 105 to club Milstead starting in Dec. so I can be out before the 1st of the year, so All my boats will be finished by then. Bold statement, but very possible.

Here, I am putting this in for you married guys, because for some of you, it has all ready happened, and for others, it will soon start.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ones-wife.html

Last edited by jeff1000man; 11-23-2010 at 11:55 AM.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.