Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

http://www.polkcountytoday.com/theft120510.html
Old 12-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Looks like someone got their Christmas shopping done early.
Old 12-05-2010, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

what is the latest w/ Zero Tolerence.....
Old 12-05-2010, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
what is the latest w/ Zero Tolerence.....
been bbq at dougs house... jeff ford ran to kaiserhof to his shop at 6pm and said there was three troopers out between river rd and there and saw two sherriffs in valero parking lot.

i just drove home at 10 pm, three troopers had three cars stopped between river rd and papas. i got passed by a sherriff doing about 80 for no apparent reason and passed one sherriff parked at valero... i was gonna clean up and go back out but i dont think so now!!! Since Rennesaince festival is over the "word" out is they are going to be concentrating on the lake til the end of the year............. dirty pig fuqers! i bet TABC is gonna tell the troopers to back off soon since liquor sales are so far down...

side note, me and doug bought $500 worth of liquor from storegoing out of business next to jeffs jewelry for $250 bucks... cash. guy said he owns a liquor store in Conroe and it does great but this year his sales in the store closest to the lake were almost nothing and he wanted out of business before he had to renew his lease!!! Beer is %40 off and liquor is %50 ( but the dont have any Vodka left... at all ) and doug bought them out of flavored rums

1 oclock this afternoon not a single customer was in papas and there was 9 people in eldos, papas was closed at 10 when i drove by tonight.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:48 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigandy
been bbq at dougs house... jeff ford ran to kaiserhof to his shop at 6pm and said there was three troopers out between river rd and there and saw two sherriffs in valero parking lot.

i just drove home at 10 pm, three troopers had three cars stopped between river rd and papas. i got passed by a sherriff doing about 80 for no apparent reason and passed one sherriff parked at valero... i was gonna clean up and go back out but i dont think so now!!! Since Rennesaince festival is over the "word" out is they are going to be concentrating on the lake til the end of the year............. dirty pig fuqers! i bet TABC is gonna tell the troopers to back off soon since liquor sales are so far down...

side note, me and doug bought $500 worth of liquor from storegoing out of business next to jeffs jewelry for $250 bucks... cash. guy said he owns a liquor store in Conroe and it does great but this year his sales in the store closest to the lake were almost nothing and he wanted out of business before he had to renew his lease!!! Beer is %40 off and liquor is %50 ( but the dont have any Vodka left... at all ) and doug bought them out of flavored rums

1 oclock this afternoon not a single customer was in papas and there was 9 people in eldos, papas was closed at 10 when i drove by tonight.
I think he was talking about Kevin's boat. Last I heard the boat is waiting on interior.

On the above conversation, I also went by that liquor store on Saturday. I got 3 cases of wine, 2 cases of beer and 2 cases of liquor for $400. I took the last of the vodka The bad part was all I needed to buy was Jack Daniels which he did not have, he drinks Jack, so i had to go to another liquor store once I left.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joew.
I think he was talking about Kevin's boat. Last I heard the boat is waiting on interior.

On the above conversation, I also went by that liquor store on Saturday. I got 3 cases of wine, 2 cases of beer and 2 cases of liquor for $400. I took the last of the vodka The bad part was all I needed to buy was Jack Daniels which he did not have, he drinks Jack, so i had to go to another liquor store once I left.
if chad stilll had a penis i would have stocked up on the ten dollar bottles of seagrams 7.... i bought all the flasks and mini bottles of vodka and the onlyliest thing i didnt get was the blueberry and other flavored ones... Once your palate is accustomed to rasberry mccormick it is difficult to make the switch

didnt know that was the name of the new ciggie, is it a zero tolerance for mornings, runnning during the day, any new parts, or just interior???
Old 12-06-2010, 10:50 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy
if chad stilll had a penis i would have stocked up on the ten dollar bottles of seagrams 7.... i bought all the flasks and mini bottles of vodka and the onlyliest thing i didnt get was the blueberry and other flavored ones... Once your palate is accustomed to rasberry mccormick it is difficult to make the switch

didnt know that was the name of the new ciggie, is it a zero tolerance for mornings, runnning during the day, any new parts, or just interior???
on his way home
Old 12-06-2010, 10:56 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

deal of the day for you TRS guys

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o37120-en.html
Old 12-06-2010, 10:59 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

deal of the day for joew

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o33605-en.html
Old 12-06-2010, 12:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

pretty good deal

http://www.yachtauctions.com/listing.php?vessel=5787

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.