The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
In the future just roll with us we will keep the jetski guys from picking on you. You are part of the family.
we would like to spend more time in conroe but having to pull there and then back to clear lake to put it away is a bit much and cuts into time on the water. but we will see yall some this summer.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
I used both the one under the bridge, and the one on nasa1 by the hilton, I really liked the nasa1, seemed like if you knew what you were doing, the rest of the yahoos would move aside,, or there was enough room in the middle to slip in and get out of the way with out incident. Of course if you hang out for a while and watch some of those other guys putting in and out, it can be quite entertaining there.
I wish i had a video cam yesterday,they had a guy with chevy lumina pulling a 23' off brand CC deep V.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yup, that sounds like clearlake, except, its usually a chevy lumina pulling a sailboat that has a sail up on it still.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I drove by kemah on saturday,, The number of sailboats running around out there over the weekend was unreal.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:53 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
we would like to spend more time in conroe but having to pull there and then back to clear lake to put it away is a bit much and cuts into time on the water. but we will see yall some this summer.
They have lots of storage in Conroe.....Should be nothing for a high roller getting a new crib in the Heights...
Old 05-21-2007, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What up biatches!! Who is going to be in town this weekend? We need to start planning the events
Example: trash Jeff's house on Sunday and drink all of his booze...
Next: Go to the island and don't invite txlefty since his chit is broke and he made fun of us when we turned wrenches for two months.
Another option: Tow the trojan and skanktuary to a secluded location and trash there boats all while watching Big andy hit on the Conroe high chicks that just became seniors and like big boats

Just ideas, let me know what you think....
Old 05-21-2007, 01:01 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by joew.
What up biatches!! Who is going to be in town this weekend? We need to start planning the events
Next: Go to the island and don't invite txlefty since his chit is broke and he made fun of us when we turned wrenches for two months.
Another option: Tow the trojan and skanktuary to a secluded location and trash there boats all while watching Big andy hit on the Conroe high chicks that just became seniors and like big boats

Just ideas, let me know what you think....

I think they all sound pretty good. Who elses $hit can we trash?
Old 05-21-2007, 01:04 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
You coming up sunday for the bar b que shindig?
Old 05-21-2007, 01:06 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

[QUOTE=joew.;2135064]What up biatches!! Who is going to be in town this weekend? We need to start planning the events

technically, no one can trash a house as well as I can, so that really wouldn't work out very well.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:07 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Lefty, I talked to Richard and he said it was OK to sell you some parts.

I talked to Hodges and he said that he maybe could get to working on the drive around Sept.

So you got that going for ya!

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.