Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TOPPS
The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I sure am glad Spik1 owes me a full tank of Premium....
Old 02-24-2011, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
I paid almost that much for premium that is in the nor tech right now..................
Valero and walmart when to $3.19 at lunch time!!! $100 barrel oil is equivalent to $3.50 regular and $4. and change diesel....

im glad i got rid of my excursion and glad i stole the truck im in cause there are gonna be some uh..... "market fluctuations" in the price of trucks and suv's but me and tbone called that nine months ago when the drilling maratorium went on.

biggest problem about fuel hoarding is i heard Jeffro filled a thousand leftover styrofoam Eldos cups with $2.25 gasoline in his garage and he cant figure out where it all went
Old 02-24-2011, 02:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy
Valero and walmart when to $3.19 at lunch time!!! $100 barrel oil is equivalent to $3.50 regular and $4. and change diesel....

im glad i got rid of my excursion and glad i stole the truck im in cause there are gonna be some uh..... "market fluctuations" in the price of trucks and suv's but me and tbone called that nine months ago when the drilling maratorium went on.

biggest problem about fuel hoarding is i heard Jeffro filled a thousand leftover styrofoam Eldos cups with $2.25 gasoline in his garage and he cant figure out where it all went
For some reason oil is down 2.50+- going into the close this afternoon.

I sure wish I would have filled everything up a couple weeks ago.

Oh well, just motivates me to get rid of more stuff. I am switching to bass fishing. And I am installing electric motors during the sea ray re rig.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

This is a pretty cool clip of the space station being built.

http://i.usatoday.net/tech/graphics/...line/flash.htm
Old 02-24-2011, 03:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
For some reason oil is down 2.50+- going into the close this afternoon.

I sure wish I would have filled everything up a couple weeks ago.

Oh well, just motivates me to get rid of more stuff. I am switching to bass fishing. And I am installing electric motors during the sea ray re rig.
do you know why the market goes down on fridays and back up in the beginning of the week????

when you sell higher than you bought it is called "profit" people do it occasionally .....
Old 02-24-2011, 03:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

do you know why the market goes down on fridays and back up in the beginning of the week????

when you sell higher than you bought it is called "profit" people do it occasionally .....
Yeah, but last time i checked, today was thursday. I know some people are only awake for 3 days a week, so I will
let you slide on that one.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:10 PM
Registered

I saw a pretty interesting article on trading trends, seems the best brokers are comming from mit, and have technical degrees instead of business and finance degrees, they are setting up software programs that buy billions of dollars of a said stock at a price, and then selling it off when it hits a .02 cent profit. they are doing this over and over in a day, making millions an hour.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:39 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by spk1
I saw a pretty interesting article on trading trends, seems the best brokers are comming from mit, and have technical degrees instead of business and finance degrees, they are setting up software programs that buy billions of dollars of a said stock at a price, and then selling it off when it hits a .02 cent profit. they are doing this over and over in a day, making millions an hour.
Let us borrow your billions so we can do that too.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:26 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 160 Likes on 68 Posts

HEY MBA was at bloodriver last night and there is a white scarab cc in your slip and sacrab flag hanging from the roof.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

If the ocean was made of vodka and I were a duck, I would swim to the bottom and never come up.
But since the ocean isnt vodka and Im not a duck, Just hand me the bottle and shut the **** up. : )

Happy Friday people. Looks like a good weekend for boozing and maybe if we can find a boat that is running, do that too.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.