The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
A WHAT????
What's a map? One of those things with green and red and blue and lines on it. I'd need to know what the really safe areas are up north to spend more time up there. Some shallow areas come out pretty far from the west shoreline and I'm never really sure just where the safe areas are.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by On Time
What's a map? One of those things with green and red and blue and lines on it. I'd need to know what the really safe areas are up north to spend more time up there. Some shallow areas come out pretty far from the west shoreline and I'm never really sure just where the safe areas are.
Sounds like you should spend some more time up there so you can learn........
Old 03-21-2011, 02:36 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No map will show you safe areas up there. You need to follow someone that has lived up there their whole life. It has definitely gotten safer since they did the last stump chomp a few years ago but I wouldn't follow a map. There are a few tricks and landmarks you have to follow but they are better shown than told. Even when you know where to go you still get unlucky once in a while. I'm pretty sure almost everyone in here has left a prop blade or strut as a souvenir once in their life. Have funHave the Hutchins family show you. They are up there every weekend.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by wstultz
No map will show you safe areas up there. You need to follow someone that has lived up there their whole life. It has definitely gotten safer since they did the last stump chomp a few years ago but I wouldn't follow a map. There are a few tricks and landmarks you have to follow but they are better shown than told. Even when you know where to go you still get unlucky once in a while. I'm pretty sure almost everyone in here has left a prop blade or strut as a souvenir once in their life. Have funHave the Hutchins family show you. They are up there every weekend.
I would prefer the Kossett family, but good luck finding them hiding in the woods
Old 03-21-2011, 02:45 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
I would prefer the Kossett family, but good luck finding them hiding in the woods
They would work too but everytime I enter their cove the banjos scare me off.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:55 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

They would work too but everytime I enter their cove the banjos scare me off.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Last time I went exploring up there I took the ski boat because I thought it was lesss likely to hit something and I followed a fisherman and still hit a damn stump right in front of Cagle boat launch about 20 yards out. That silly little Bravo III prop repair was $600 at Baumann.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:57 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

They changed engines in this boat since last time it was for sale......

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o38659-en.html

Last edited by jeff1000man; 03-21-2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: oops
Old 03-21-2011, 03:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
buyugirl, this is the kind of video you post on this thread, not ur erectile disfunction aid scrambled eggs and cock video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niwjM...x=3&playnext=1
That was for Baldwick as we all know he is feeling a little left out these days
Old 03-21-2011, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/boa/2272144268.html

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/2272211439.html

Put a tiki hut on either one of these, and you dont need a map to head up north, mark you own canals on your gps, and tell the game wardens and constables to F-off!

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.