The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigandy
i got both a/c replaced and recharged on the skank and the stereo goes back in tonite and im trying to decide if i should recarpet or woodfloor it?? think the wood is gonna weigh it down to much. wish joew wouldnt have broke daves shait pump, i cant leave the dock with the poooper full to the brim
Why would the weight matter sitting in the slip. That dump hasn't moved in three years.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
You need to come visit soon, before you forget completely what the magnum looks like, , I am pretty sure the magnum is sold, I will know for sure friday.
But I have a realll Nice Murray Brothers Large Fighting Chair that would look great out by your pool, from the Bandit, we got a new one, so the old one is forsale, cheaaappp see if you cant find a Texas home for it. I will even throw in the stanstion. Its the all white one that was on the bandit last time, I think you used it to wrangle that 4 pound bonita that was kickin ur azz,
Agreed on the visit in the near future. You let me know when and I will be there. I know yours is quite abit different on the stern, etc. Just thought it was cool.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:58 AM
Registered

im a buyer if joew is out.... it would be awesome driver seat for skank....
Buyer requires a payment not a promise to pay and the "get you next time," for three years
Old 03-24-2011, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joew.
Buyer requires a payment not a promise to pay and the "get you next time," for three years
i was hoping he would give it to me for free, then have it delivered, then i could sell it on cragis list for a 100% profit....
Old 03-24-2011, 10:08 AM
Registered

i was hoping he would give it to me for free, then have it delivered, then i could sell it on cragis list for a 100% profit....
That is funny because, he gave me a radar then sold it on craigslist!
Old 03-24-2011, 10:13 AM
Registered

Why would the weight matter sitting in the slip. That dump hasn't moved in three years.
the full service marina i keep it in hasnt had a working shiat pump in three years and the first time they ran it this year some asswhole had so much old man ball hair and whiskey piss in his holding tank that he burned the brand new pump up. i have a toilet full to the brim with shiat water cause some dumb fuq whore put a tampon in my toilet at the last poker run i attended and until i can pump it out the boat aint moving... it bad enough when my beer spills but it down right stinks when the toilet over flows... maybe ill just open the valves and let the problem take care of itself ( it might even kill the spiders )

or maybe the 10% storage price increase "thank you for your business" in this horrible economy is to cover the cost of a new pump sufficient to deal with the remnants of the debouchery that happens in said establishment

Last edited by bigandy; 03-24-2011 at 10:22 AM. Reason: i hate when oso makes me spell bad words wrong!!!
Old 03-24-2011, 10:15 AM
Registered

That is funny because, he gave me a radar then sold it on craigslist!
oh really !!!!! i didnt know, i hope i didnt stir up any old hard feelings, what a silly coincidence.....
Old 03-24-2011, 10:27 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

the full service marina i keep it in hasnt had a working shiat pump in three years and the first time they ran it this year some asswhole had so much old man ball hair and whiskey piss in his holding tank that he burned the brand new pump up. i have a toilet full to the brim with shiat water cause some dumb fuq whore put a tampon in my toilet at the last poker run i attended and until i can pump it out the boat aint moving... it bad enough when my beer spills but it down right stinks when the toilet over flows... maybe ill just open the valves and let the problem take care of itself ( it might even kill the spiders )

or maybe the 10% storage price increase "thank you for your business" in this horrible economy is to cover the cost of a new pump sufficient to deal with the remnants of the debouchery that happens in said establishment

Sounds like it should be renamed the Stanktuary.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
Sounds like it should be renamed the Stanktuary.
you rename yours "barn ornament" or "the reason my car doesnt fit in the garage" and i will rename mine
Old 03-24-2011, 11:14 AM
Registered

Yeah, that is f-ing nasty.....

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.