Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 11:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spk1
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bfs/2496054768.html

This would be a good addition to the tiki hut.
#1, I cant beleive you even posted that without buying it first. Im sure Bigandy bought it and it is all ready on its way here to be stored with the vintage workout gear from Del Lago.

#2, Why are you allowed to be on the computer during the day??
Old 07-16-2011, 11:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by joew.
Boob mug with tan lines. sweet.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think I emailed this to everyone, if not then please give me a heads up if you want in for Key West.

Ladies and gents,

Many of you have taken the annual trip to KW for the Worlds; others will be first timers.. The rest of you are welcome to join. If it is your first time, it will not be your last. It is an absolute blast!!! In an effort to keep the group together I have reached out to Corinne at the Double Tree for a combined rate. The rate will be $209.00 / night. This will include the daily breakfast along with the traditional hotel accommodations. There are 5 non and 7 smoking rooms reserved. This is all that is left! ( I know some of you are thinking bs…..wait and see ) The rooms will be first come first serve in our group, so If a smoking room bothers you, then you better book fast. If not, then you still need to book fast! And by fast, I mean in the next couple of days. If someone is not on this list that should be, please forward it on.

You will need to tell the hotel you are part of the Joe Williams group. Hotel and Corinne’s info. below:

Corinne Dean | Sales Manager
Doubletree by Hilton Grand Key Resort Key West
3990 S. Roosevelt Boulevard | Key West, FL 33040
Direct Phone: 305-307-3761| Fax: 305-296-6962
[email protected] | www.DoubletreeKeyWest.com

Best regards,

Joe Williams
Old 07-18-2011, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I emailed this to everyone, if not then please give me a heads up if you want in for Key West.

Ladies and gents,

Many of you have taken the annual trip to KW for the Worlds; others will be first timers.. The rest of you are welcome to join. If it is your first time, it will not be your last. It is an absolute blast!!! In an effort to keep the group together I have reached out to Corinne at the Double Tree for a combined rate. The rate will be $209.00 / night. This will include the daily breakfast along with the traditional hotel accommodations. There are 5 non and 7 smoking rooms reserved. This is all that is left! ( I know some of you are thinking bs…..wait and see ) The rooms will be first come first serve in our group, so If a smoking room bothers you, then you better book fast. If not, then you still need to book fast! And by fast, I mean in the next couple of days. If someone is not on this list that should be, please forward it on.

You will need to tell the hotel you are part of the Joe Williams group. Hotel and Corinne’s info. below:

Best regards,

Joe Williams
Does this rate include a golf cart parking spot in the lobby?
Old 07-18-2011, 02:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I got free scotch
Old 07-18-2011, 02:17 PM
Registered

It do
Old 07-18-2011, 02:25 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

"Where da hookers at?"
Old 07-18-2011, 03:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ladies and gents,

Best regards,

Joe Williams
WOW!!! thanks josephine.... that took a huge effort and we all appreciate it..... but, two issues.

Since i didnt get an email that means i guess im not cool enough to be in the TOPPS OSO email cool kids list??? thats kinda fuqed but OK, we will chalk it up to simple oversight.

My real issue is since you to took the tremendous time to make all these arrangements one would think you spend thee other 11 seconds necessary and put down what dates they include, maybe your itinerary so we can all hook up>>>>> just sayin
Old 07-18-2011, 03:30 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

There is just no pleasing this guy /\. What dates do you think it is? November races. Now he is just going to give you different dates to fu(k with you. You may be there for fantasy fest the week before. Bad news is you'll miss the races but good news is you'll be surrounded by people letting their freak flag fly. The kids these days!
Old 07-18-2011, 03:54 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

This place sucks lately...

Joew really didn't need to set all this stuff up for everyone since we all know he will be sleeping face down in the street snuggling up to a curb on Duval. His room will be totally empty the whole weekend.

Big Andy realizes this so he will be trying to sneak into Joew's room and use the unused until Kim grabs him by the whiskers and hurls him off of the balcony.

David and John will end up getting so wasted they fall in the water at the marina and instead of lossing their drinks they will tread water until they are empty before searching for a ladder to get dry again. At which time Joe will push them back in repeatedly.

Cornbread won't go...again. Even though he will decide to and then talk himself out 15 times.

Trojan man and I probably won't go due to severe vagina infections.

JeffWoman will say he is dragging the Nortech down there and get three guys to ride with him just to dump the plans and get plane tickets the day before, leaving the other three guys stranded with the choice of not to go or buy $1,000,000 plane tickets. Once there, he will be one of the guys that Joe pushes in the water repeatedly.

SPK1 Will be taking the Ciggy only to get lost due to a wrong turn in North Carolina. He will give up, pull back into Lauderdale and get Papa G loaded up in the Escalade to go to the nearest buffet for three hours.

Tim and Patricia will go and drink all of the shots in Key West, and still be sober.

Roper will go, run his boat, drink and have a good time. Never seeing any of our normal crew because he will be out having problem free fun like we would all like to do but can't get up at 4:00am. But, he will be in bed before 8:00.

T-boner will have fun, but not in Key West, at work in Houston. ByU will be there as well.

Joe will punch someone in the riding crew because Jeff told them they had the wrong props and didn't know $hit about boat racing. The fight will get nasty, with lots of misses, until the member of the race crew tells him to "suck it". He will then ball over in laughter allowing the team to escape.

No one will eat the continental breakfast because they won't be up.

There will be no Golf cart spared, no wife safe, no pizza un flippable, and no expert untested.

You guys will have a blast.

If I left you out please don't get butt hurt. My memory isn't too good these days.

"I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue"

Last edited by wstultz; 07-18-2011 at 03:59 PM.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.