Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Wellc...item3cba4b6fd8
Old 07-28-2011, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spk1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996-...item27bce9784d

You sure you want a family boat byu?
Saw that the other day and it is a hell of a deal but I am done with Perf Boats for now. Just don't have the time. Pretty much work 6 days a week and don't mind it and with another kid due in Feb whats the point of taking the boat out for a 2 hour ride by myself while spending 2 hours on the rd with it and 2 hours cleaning it? I guess after this last engine failure it kind of took the fun out of it.
Plus I have always wanted a Jeep

Next boat will be outboards, CC, T-Top that I can rack store and just hose out when I'm done. No BS just fun on the water with stock engines that don't require ear plugs and rebuilds every 2 years.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:34 AM
Registered

Besides, Tom said if I need a boat ride I could fly down to Florida and you would pick me up in that sweet ass Lotus and let me use one of your sea chariots for the day to get the dust off of them
Old 07-28-2011, 10:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
Besides, Tom said if I need a boat ride I could fly down to Florida and you would pick me up in that sweet ass Lotus and let me use one of your sea chariots for the day to get the dust off of them
you should hear the way the guy in the lotus forum talk about tom.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:39 AM
Registered

..........................and fountains. vv
Old 07-28-2011, 10:42 AM
Registered

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lotus...fCarsQ5fTrucks

any bites?
Old 07-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Registered

Saw that the other day and it is a hell of a deal but I am done with Perf Boats for now. Just don't have the time. Pretty much work 6 days a week and don't mind it and with another kid due in Feb whats the point of taking the boat out for a 2 hour ride by myself while spending 2 hours on the rd with it and 2 hours cleaning it? I guess after this last engine failure it kind of took the fun out of it.

Next boat will be outboards, CC, T-Top that I can rack store and just hose out when I'm done. No BS just fun on the water with stock engines that don't require ear plugs and rebuilds every 2 years.
I am starting to agree with you, Im leaning towards a 25-30 ctr console as well, for the family time, spending an hour putting in, and 3-4 hours after each trip on cleaning, and thats if everything goes perfect, is a little much when it comes to taking the wife and kids out for a 1-2hr ride, throw a job on top of that, and a boat aint nothin but work, I really just keep the cig, for the times that tyou guys do come down.

I loved my jeep, but becareful, if you get that jeep tbone is going to follow you around like a lost puppy begging you for a ride home.

Last edited by spk1; 07-28-2011 at 10:59 AM. Reason: jeep
Old 07-28-2011, 11:09 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=spk1;3464284]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lotus...fCarsQ5fTrucks

any bites? [/QUOTE

Good luck with only 4 pictures.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
I am starting to agree with you, Im leaning towards a 25-30 ctr console as well, for the family time, spending an hour putting in, and 3-4 hours after each trip on cleaning, and thats if everything goes perfect, is a little much when it comes to taking the wife and kids out for a 1-2hr ride, throw a job on top of that, and a boat aint nothin but work, I really just keep the cig, for the times that tyou guys do come down.

I loved my jeep, but becareful, if you get that jeep tbone is going to follow you around like a lost puppy begging you for a ride home.
That is fine with me. Anyone that wants to ride the trails or get muddy is fine with me. Now if I could just find an old CJ7 that is not way over priced and I can unload the boat.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:38 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Are you gonna name the boat "TOMS TOOL"?

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.