Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 04:23 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dr Ralphy
How about this?

I would think 105 could find this even more important than.. Beer. And that is Important...
you might want to stop thinking
Old 08-22-2011, 05:08 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How about this?

In a meeting with the Chief of the Ohio Department of Natural Resources, he told me that this facility was a model for future marinas in Ohio and across the nation.

Are you motivated to know that a private sailing club may come to your state, your lake, spend your tax money and then exclude you from access if this one is deemed appropriate?

Are you motivated that a private club can stop you at the dock to a public restroom and deny you access if they don't like how your boat is propelled, the look of it, or the sound of it?

I would think 105 could find this even more important than.. Beer. And that is Important...
I wouldn't stand for it. I believe i'm signature #63. I didn't add any comments for the fact that a 30 minute rant on snooty blowboaters probably wouldn't help your cause.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
I wouldn't stand for it. I believe i'm signature #63. I didn't add any comments for the fact that a 30 minute rant on snooty blowboaters probably wouldn't help your cause.
Ive got a real nice picture of a nice new sail boat at the miami boat show , over filling its tank at the fuel dock, with a nice 20-30 yard slick around it for the new sail boat club house. Or you could just make the picture the cover shot for your proposal.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spk1
Ive got a real nice picture of a nice new sail boat at the miami boat show , over filling its tank at the fuel dock, with a nice 20-30 yard slick around it for the new sail boat club house. Or you could just make the picture the cover shot for your proposal.
was it sweating horsepower???that chit happens
Old 08-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
was it sweating horsepower???that chit happens
Boats that sweat HP have to have a dawn dish soap dispenser built in.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
Its not the blow boaters. Most of them are great people, several of them have signed the petition. Some were anonymous for fear of reprisal, some had the courage to put their name on it. They walk the docs to their boats every day now to the scorn and foul words of those that oppose public access. They are taking this abuse after standing up for the rights of us power boaters and fishermen.

The problem is with a select few who control the management of the club, and the Army and the ODNR lack of action to rectify the problem. This petition is to show the Army Corp. and ODNR that the wrong needs to be righted.
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...m-creek-s.html
Old 08-22-2011, 09:37 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, There's always some a-holes in every bunch. Good Luck dude. Now that you have the powers of OSO on your side i'm sure you'll get more than enough signatures.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How about this?

In a meeting with the Chief of the Ohio Department of Natural Resources, he told me that this facility was a model for future marinas in Ohio and across the nation.

Are you motivated to know that a private sailing club may come to your state, your lake, spend your tax money and then exclude you from access if this one is deemed appropriate?

Are you motivated that a private club can stop you at the dock to a public restroom and deny you access if they don't like how your boat is propelled, the look of it, or the sound of it?

We are the private club that keeps the sail boaters off of our lake. We let Tbone throw them the shocker while he is looking to the right and wearing a red bandana. Joew throws them a roller, big andy smiles and they instantly take their daughters to anywhere but here, and the stultz boys put them to sleep talking about old race boats that dont exist anymore.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:05 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
...the stultz boys put them to sleep talking about old race boats that dont exist anymore...
I thought that's what you did...
Old 08-24-2011, 01:29 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Bumper%20Sticker[1].pdf (11.5 KB, 75 views)

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.