Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatman22
1 more year and I get to live off all you young fu(kers
That is not what Obama told me....
Old 11-20-2011, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wade and I took a rip across the lake in the Bananananana today, she ran good. We used Roper's ramp and it had around 6' of water all the way out to the main part of the lake for anyone looking for a usable ramp
Old 11-21-2011, 01:37 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It was good to get out on the water again. Nice and smooth though . No airing out the Banananananana.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

City of Houston orders decrease in water release from Lake Conroe
Story Comments ShareShare Print Create a hardcopy of this page Font Size: Default font size Larger font size

Posted: Monday, November 21, 2011 11:10 am | Updated: 11:15 am, Mon Nov 21, 2011.

City of Houston orders decrease in water release from Lake Conroe Staff report Houston Community Newspapers | 0 comments

On Friday, the City of Houston issued an official notice to the San Jacinto River Authority ordering that the amount of water being released from Houston's two-thirds share of the water rights in Lake Conroe be decreased to 150 million gallons per day.

The release rate to Houston has been 165 million gallons per day since Oct. 15. The release was decreased to 150 million gallons per day on Sunday, the SJRA reported Monday.

Engineering staff for the City of Houston indicated that the decrease takes into account recent rain events. The city's letter states that "The releases are for the purpose of most fully utilizing our 2011 San Jacinto water rights and best preparing for 2012 with continuing drought conditions expected."

The amount of water released from Lake Conroe will be monitored daily and adjusted based on weather conditions and the City's storage requirements.

In terms of impact to the level of Lake Conroe, SJRA staff had previously estimated that the release rate of 150 MGD would result in approximately half an inch of drawdown per day, which, when added to evaporation, was expected to result in a decline of approximately 2 feet per month.

The actual measured lake level drawdown for each of the past three months has been approximately 1.3 feet per month, which is slightly less than what was estimated with evaporation included. Assuming the City of Houston releases continue and no rainfall is received in the basin, SJRA staff estimate that the lake level will continue to decline at a rate of approximately 20 inches per month through the winter months.

Lakefront property owners with boat slips should monitor water levels and take appropriate action as needed to trailer their boats or store them in marinas until normal rainfall patterns return and lake levels begin to rise. There continues to be significant recreational use of the lake, and boaters are encouraged to use caution and be alert for shallow areas and stumps.

For more details and a list of available boat ramps, please visit the SJRA's website at www.sjra.net. To receive updates via the Internet or e-mail, you can link to SJRA's Facebook page from the website or register your email address using the field in the lower right corner of the SJRA home page.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:11 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

"I got the fries that will cross your eyes........"

Last edited by wstultz; 11-23-2011 at 12:13 PM.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:12 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

"I got the shakes that will make you quake....."
Old 11-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

"I got the burgers that will make you,......I just got burgers!"
Old 11-23-2011, 02:15 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

What is in store for the B.S.Thread winter edition???:

-Mush mouth will still be full of chit.

-TBoners reggie starter kit will turn into a full blown expert chain/hair piece collection. (we won't notice because it is hiding in his gorilla chest hair).

-We will never find out what Biggayandy is hiding in his beardo?

-Will TXlefty and Waylands boats sink up to the rims in Stroman's yard due to lack of use?

-Roper will soon be Lake Conroe mafioso because he has the only usable ramp. Although he won't get to ever use it because he will be too busy.

-I may finally finish my boat just so I can buy another one and rip it apart within the first month. (who am I kidding, I won't see another boat for many years)

-Joew will be the only guy at Inland partying on a boat sitting on tires with full winter gear on singing drunkin irish whiskey songs and making vroom noises. (Joe, if you fall overboard then, it may hurt, word of caution)

- ByuBoy will sell everything he owns on ebay including his old lady so he can get the award for most monthly online sales. He will live in the Scarab for awhile.

-Kamron will live in the other side of Byu's scarab.

-Trojanman will pull the rest of his hair out tryng to find the perfect prop for the banananananan. Which will never happen because the banana keeps it real. He will ask Byu to list his ole lady on ebay as well.

-Lake conroe TOPPs will no longer be a boating club and become the patron club of off roading, shooting things, and blowin' stuff up. It's membership will quadruple.

-SPK1 will be shot by his ole lady for trying to get Byu to list her as a package deal with the others. AND....for buying every good boat deal in south florida.

-If I missed anyone, don't feel bad, I only missed you because you suck!

WHAT DID THE FIVE FINGERS SAY TO THE FACE........SLAP!!!!!!!!!!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Biatches!!!!!

Last edited by wstultz; 11-23-2011 at 02:25 PM.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.