The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigandy
them georges stick together you know!!

As a matter of fact if you see both georges looking under the engine hatch of the poop shoot does that make them "BI-Curious Georges"????
That's some funny $HIT!!!!
Old 05-22-2007, 02:10 PM
Registered

Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-porkchop.jpg  
Old 05-22-2007, 02:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
off topic.....Where can a guy rent a place on Lake Conroe for 20 people June 30th & 31st? It for a friends bachelor party....not mine

Club 105 sounds simple....I would hate to get popped by the Water police the first night of a great weekend.
There are some condo's where I live that are time shares there. They can park there boats there if they need too. Andy's is right about Mike Maher running those, he works for our company and I can probably get you a deal....let me know. They'd probably need 3 or 4 of them.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Registered

Thanks Tom,
Crap Shoot after Tom left Sunday night! Where the FU(k is the dawn soap!

Had to throw in my .02 !
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-lebanon6.jpg  
Old 05-22-2007, 02:27 PM
Registered

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/42-Co...spagenameZWDVW

I really really like this one!
Old 05-22-2007, 02:33 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Boat Names and their Definitions....

Scary Mary
a female student of BCA who believes that all guys are conceited, egotistical, sex-obsessed spawns of satan that deserve nothing more than castration, followed by a long and painful death.

Smooth Operator
Someone who can handle multiple situations in a fashion that can only be described as "Awesome, spectucular, and, above all else, awesometacular".

Usually a smooth operator is someone who tends to be "on top of things", and in is usually in control of any given situation.
If he/she isn't in control of a situation, they usually find a way to gain control of it to make it more awesome for everyone involved.

Smooth Operators are rarely in trouble, and, when they are, they can usually get out of these situations quickly, elegantly and with a zero percent chance of casualties.

Islander
Prince Edward Islander. No one refers to them as 'islanders' except themselves. Anne of Green Gables has become a modern deity to these humble folk, all of whom either work in the tourism industry or grow potatos.

Islanders speak fairly normal english, with a few peculiar twists. Words like 'bagel' and 'dad' are consistently pronounced improperly. They also have no concept of a 'backpack' or 'knapsack', instead prefering to use queer little articles they lovingly refer to as 'kitbags'.

To be fair, all islanders who venture forth from the Island are good people and make great companions. Though a strange breed, they bring enrichment to the historically incestuous regions of Eastern Canada.

Crap Shoot
Something that is random, not based on skill. People think this refers to an ******* (where your crap shoots out), but it's actually a reference to the dice-rolling game called Craps.
Trouble Maker

A nickname: a name the identifys a trouble maker
Wet Dreams
1.When you are in your teenage years and are going through puberty your penis experiments and while you are sleeping will get sexually excited and start to release semen.

2.Are often perceived by retarts as the term to having wet their pants.. while they sleep....

Nina Ross
a 9mm handgun
"so i hit tha door, grab tha glock and tha chrome, nina ross, on yo block in yo ****in face, hits this all off"

-Juicy J of Three 6 Mafia

Dirty Connection
a dirty, grimy strip bar/"gentlemen's club" on the Burlington/Aldershot (Ontario) outskirts. It has ****ty looking motel rooms connected to the main complex which in my opinion, eliminates the possibility that the "dancers" are not in fact also hookers.

Aristocat
A respectable African-American gentleman

Smoke This
a snail that smokes

Committed
Soon to be a big hit on NBC. Sitcom about a bunch of Friends in New York.

Hmmm... sound familiar?

Committed was released in January and it soon was cancelled

Last edited by tomtbone1993; 05-22-2007 at 02:53 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by txlefty
Thanks Tom,
Crap Shoot after Tom left Sunday night! Where the FU(k is the dawn soap!

Had to throw in my .02 !
No problem, hey I also wanted to thankyou for ordering 4 cases of beer and three bags of Ice The $40.00 dollars almost covered half the order....
Old 05-22-2007, 02:40 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very nice. I'd say that just about sums it up.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Boat Names and their Definitions....

Scary Mary
a female student of BCA who believes that all guys are conceited, egotistical, sex-obsessed spawns of satan that deserve nothing more than castration, followed by a long and painful death.

Smooth Operator
Someone who can handle multiple situations in a fashion that can only be described as "Awesome, spectucular, and, above all else, awesometacular".

Usually a smooth operator is someone who tends to be "on top of things", and in is usually in control of any given situation.
If he/she isn't in control of a situation, they usually find a way to gain control of it to make it more awesome for everyone involved.

Smooth Operators are rarely in trouble, and, when they are, they can usually get out of these situations quickly, elegantly and with a zero percent chance of casualties.
Islander
Prince Edward Islander. No one refers to them as 'islanders' except themselves. Anne of Green Gables has become a modern deity to these humble folk, all of whom either work in the tourism industry or grow potatos.

Islanders speak fairly normal english, with a few peculiar twists. Words like 'bagel' and 'dad' are consistently pronounced improperly. They also have no concept of a 'backpack' or 'knapsack', instead prefering to use queer little articles they lovingly refer to as 'kitbags'.

To be fair, all islanders who venture forth from the Island are good people and make great companions. Though a strange breed, they bring enrichment to the historically incestuous regions of Eastern Canada.

Crap Shoot
Something that is random, not based on skill. People think this refers to an ******* (where your crap shoots out), but it's actually a reference to the dice-rolling game called Craps.
Trouble Maker

A nickname: a name the identifys a trouble maker
Wet Dreams
1.When you are in your teenage years and are going through puberty your penis experiments and while you are sleeping will get sexually excited and start to release semen.

2.Are often perceived by retarts as the term to having wet their pants.. while they sleep....

Nina Ross
a 9mm handgun
"so i hit tha door, grab tha glock and tha chrome, nina ross, on yo block in yo ****in face, hits this all off"

-Juicy J of Three 6 Mafia

Dirty Connection
a dirty, grimy strip bar/"gentlemen's club" on the Burlington/Aldershot (Ontario) outskirts. It has ****ty looking motel rooms connected to the main complex which in my opinion, eliminates the possibility that the "dancers" are not in fact also hookers.

Aristocat
A respectable African-American gentleman

Smoke This
a snail that smokes

Committed
Soon to be a big hit on NBC. Sitcom about a bunch of Friends in New York.

Hmmm... sound familiar?

Committed was released in January and it soon was cancelled
"Kevin is a smooth operator"
Ummm why the fu(k would you leave that veryy veryy important detail out of the smooth operator definition????!!!!
Old 05-22-2007, 02:47 PM
Registered

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...mooth+operator

I shyt you not, hehe it is what it is.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.