Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TOPPS
The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

P.S. I havent seen the outside world in two weeks, this thread is all I have left! so start posting biatches!! something anything Post!! post!! Post! For the love of all thats holy!
Old 02-12-2013, 06:26 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by spk1
P.S. I havent seen the outside world in two weeks, this thread is all I have left! so start posting biatches!! something anything Post!! post!! Post! For the love of all thats holy!
pick up my poop!!!
Old 02-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Just keep thinking. One day this poop and pee machine will be mowing the lawn for me.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So let me get this straight, there was a topps meeting last night and not one post generated from it?
Old 02-13-2013, 10:55 PM
Registered

So let me get this straight, there was a topps meeting last night and not one post generated from it?
SPK1....................My friend. Let me give the update on TX.

I have thought about this for some time on how to bring you up to speed. I think the best way is to sum up each individual as we have in the past::::

Joew. I have a boat that runs and several more I want. That said, I have not had the ballls to get into the game that I soooo want tooo. Mainly because I know all I want to do is drink on the water and being the capt. does not mix.. and no balls
Tbone: has been running two businesses and running a 3yr ld which is a full time job. He is also waiting on my Xmas gift which is in the mail
Wstultz: Has been making the baddest boat he has ever owned(I have an offer on it) and now he doesn't know what to do sense it is near completion.
Chadwick:Has a sweat pad on the drink which I have never been invited to so f-him. On the boat side, he is riding wstultz coat tales.....
Jeffro: The last time I saw Jeffro he pulled in my driveway then left again. Apparently, flipping a 28 cig that no onehas seen. He will make it work as he always does.
BigAndy:This pickle is a bit more tough to understand. I know he is dad of the year.. That said, he is spending zero time on the skank. The skank is actually becoming some sort of filth remembrance.
Buyyouboy: Has been elbow deep in a case of girl scout cookies and telling all the guys about his powerboat.
SPK1: Has been realizing what life is like when he is responsible for something else other then getting his azz out of the rack, other then himself...
Then there is George. I have no idea.

Long story short, the old gang is weak at best... I wish I had better news.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:03 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by joew.

I have thought about this for some time on how to bring you up to speed. I think the best way is to sum up each individual as we have in the past::::

Joew. I have a boat that runs and several more I want. That said, I have not had the ballls to get into the game that I soooo want tooo. Mainly because I know all I want to do is drink on the water and being the capt. does not mix.. and no balls
Tbone: has been running two businesses and running a 3yr ld which is a full time job. He is also waiting on my Xmas gift which is in the mail
Wstultz: Has been making the baddest boat he has ever owned(I have an offer on it) and now he doesn't know what to do sense it is near completion.
Chadwick:Has a sweat pad on the drink which I have never been invited to so f-him. On the boat side, he is riding wstultz coat tales.....
Jeffro: The last time I saw Jeffro he pulled in my driveway then left again. Apparently, flipping a 28 cig that no onehas seen. He will make it work as he always does.
BigAndy:This pickle is a bit more tough to understand. I know he is dad of the year.. That said, he is spending zero time on the skank. The skank is actually becoming some sort of filth remembrance.
Buyyouboy: Has been elbow deep in a case of girl scout cookies and telling all the guys about his powerboat.
SPK1: Has been realizing what life is like when he is responsible for something else other then getting his azz out of the rack, other then himself...

very nice....
Old 02-13-2013, 11:06 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Wills just mutherphucked the new president...the new president told Willis to eat a dic and threaten to whip his azz ...just a another Topps meeting.....lol
Old 02-13-2013, 11:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Wills just mutherphucked the new president...the new president told Willis to eat a dic and threaten to whip his azz ...just a another Topps meeting.....lol
Man...I wish I was in topps

it is probably time for some new blood
Old 02-14-2013, 10:20 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Originally Posted by joew.

Lol. That was an offer on the boat? I thought that was just for the trailer.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:24 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
And in public,,,, so much for changing our image

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.