The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 10:26 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by joew.
SPK1....................My friend. Let me give the update on TX.

I have thought about this for some time on how to bring you up to speed. I think the best way is to sum up each individual as we have in the past::::

Joew. I have a boat that runs and several more I want. That said, I have not had the ballls to get into the game that I soooo want tooo. Mainly because I know all I want to do is drink on the water and being the capt. does not mix.. and no balls
Tbone: has been running two businesses and running a 3yr ld which is a full time job. He is also waiting on my Xmas gift which is in the mail
Wstultz: Has been making the baddest boat he has ever owned(I have an offer on it) and now he doesn't know what to do sense it is near completion.
Chadwick:Has a sweat pad on the drink which I have never been invited to so f-him. On the boat side, he is riding wstultz coat tales.....
Jeffro: The last time I saw Jeffro he pulled in my driveway then left again. Apparently, flipping a 28 cig that no onehas seen. He will make it work as he always does.
BigAndy:This pickle is a bit more tough to understand. I know he is dad of the year.. That said, he is spending zero time on the skank. The skank is actually becoming some sort of filth remembrance.
Buyyouboy: Has been elbow deep in a case of girl scout cookies and telling all the guys about his powerboat.
SPK1: Has been realizing what life is like when he is responsible for something else other then getting his azz out of the rack, other then himself...
Then there is George. I have no idea.

Long story short, the old gang is weak at best... I wish I had better news.
Like most Stultz projects, the Trojan Man lake house is not progressing very quickly because it changed from the Lake house of Love and Fornication, to the Lake house of diapers, Diet coke and Baby gates.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:33 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

http://speedonthewater.com/new-boats...ce-engine.html
Old 02-14-2013, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joew.
SPK1....................My friend. Let me give the update on TX.

I have thought about this for some time on how to bring you up to speed. I think the best way is to sum up each individual as we have in the past::::

Joew. I have a boat that runs and several more I want. That said, I have not had the ballls to get into the game that I soooo want tooo. Mainly because I know all I want to do is drink on the water and being the capt. does not mix.. and no balls
Tbone: has been running two businesses and running a 3yr ld which is a full time job. He is also waiting on my Xmas gift which is in the mail
Wstultz: Has been making the baddest boat he has ever owned(I have an offer on it) and now he doesn't know what to do sense it is near completion.
Chadwick:Has a sweat pad on the drink which I have never been invited to so f-him. On the boat side, he is riding wstultz coat tales.....
Jeffro: The last time I saw Jeffro he pulled in my driveway then left again. Apparently, flipping a 28 cig that no onehas seen. He will make it work as he always does.
BigAndy:This pickle is a bit more tough to understand. I know he is dad of the year.. That said, he is spending zero time on the skank. The skank is actually becoming some sort of filth remembrance.
Buyyouboy: Has been elbow deep in a case of girl scout cookies and telling all the guys about his powerboat.
SPK1: Has been realizing what life is like when he is responsible for something else other then getting his azz out of the rack, other then himself...
Then there is George. I have no idea.

Long story short, the old gang is weak at best... I wish I had better news.
Now we're talking!
Old 02-14-2013, 03:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope every one is enjoying their VD.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I think I saw this boat on lake Conroe yesterday ....

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o49534-en.html
Old 02-16-2013, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 146 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993

If so then someone got a hell of a deal on a really nice Glad.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993

There are two ads for that boat. The last one posted was 85K OBO. Pretty decent deal.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Sorry, 89,900

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o49622-en.html
Old 02-19-2013, 10:57 PM
Registered

Lake Level
198.34 ft.
(Normal Pool=201ft
Old 02-20-2013, 07:12 PM
Registered

http://houston.craigslist.org/boa/3583575843.html

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.